Chapter 16

Chapter 16

~Prod

When I got back to Charlie’s house it was around 7:00 pm. The boys went upstairs and played in Jimmy’s room while Charlie and I watched TV and cuddled. I finally felt like Charlie and I were back the way we used to be (XD) before she was raped. She made so happy and she didn’t even know it.

I pulled her over to me and sat her in my lap and smiled down at her. She smiled back and kissed me softly.

“Ah.” she said pulling away.

“What happened.”

“Oh my gosh.”she looked at me in awe. “It kicked.

“What?” Was she talking about the...

“The baby. The baby kicked when I kissed you!” she yelled excitedly. I was speechless.

“A-are you serious?”

“Yes! That was the first time it kicked!”

We sat in silence looking at her four month belly.

“Can I feel it?” I asked. She nodded her head and grabbed my hand. We kissed again and she immediately place my hand were the baby was kicking. I was so excited that I pulled away. My cheek were practically ripped due to how hard I was cheesing.

Before Charlie could say anything, I smashed my lips back into hers. Wrapping my arm around her waist I pulled her as close to me as possible. Her belly was now on my abs as she straddled me. Quickly slipping my tongue into her mouth I explored. She let out a quiet moan and gripped my shoulder. Suddenly, this was no longer about the baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short! Im trying to update all my stories because I reached my goal of 100 followers!!!!! AHHH

But I hoped yall liked it!!!

-Charlie (RawR)