Chapter 10

Heeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So here's chapter 10. Um so Mark got his ass beat pretty bad huh? hehe 

The bastard deserved it

Anyway here you go! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter 10

[3:10pm @ Prod’s House]

~Prod  

“Bro you should have seen him today! He’s ass looked so terrible.” Jacob said.

“I know right. Like, he was just…” Leesha didn’t even finish her sentence before she started laughing.

Jacob and Ahleesha came over my house after school to talk and check up on my since I was suspended for two weeks for beating the shit out of Mark.

I was perfectly fine. No scratches, no bruises. Mark didn’t even get a slap in. My mom almost beat the shit out of me though. ALMOST. I explained to her what happened and why I did it so, I was sorta off the hook. I had to clean the house for the hole two weeks though.

“I wish you could have seen him.” Ahleesha said after her laughter died down.

“Me too. I wanna see him jump when I come around.”

“Well what did you do all day?”

“Dropped Jo off at the babysitter, hit up Popeye’s, took a jog, and straightened up a little. Then I fell asleep.”

“Fun..” Jacob said in a monotone.

“Oh shut the fuck up.” I cut the Tv and we watched ‘Cry baby’, one of Charlie’s favorite movies. Halfway threw, the doorbell rang.

“Oh hey mama J” I smiled when I opened the door.

“Hey baby.” She kissed my cheek. I noticed Jimmy standing at her feet.”

“Aye lil man” I said as he rushed inside to hug Ahleesha and Jacob.

“Prod I was wondering if you could watch him for about 2 hours.”

“Sure. But um, what for?”

“I gotta take Charlie to an emergency doctors appointment.”

“Wha-”

“Oh my gosh! Is she ok? Can I come?” Leesha didn’t even wait or a response. She ran to the car, tripping in the process. I shook my head.

“I’m OK!”

“That child needs help” Mama chuckled.

“True. But what’s wrong with Charlie” I was getting worried but I tried to make it too obvious.

“Um, just some stomach pains is all.”

“Oh…”

Mama went to tell Jimmy to be good and do everything Jacob and I tell him. All that shit parents say to their kids.  I took the opportunity to look at Charlie sitting in the passenger seat.  She looked tired and stressed. She turned her head to look out the window and her eyes locked with mine. I waved and gave a small smile. She looked ad though she was about to wave but she looked to the ground instead.

“See Yall later.” Mama said before pulling off.

I miss her so much….

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Why do you still like that bitch!”

“Amber she’s not a bitch!” I yelled.

“Prod was dwoes thawt word mwean?” Jimmy asked. Look up at me.

“Nothing Jim. Here.” I handed him a cookie and he ran out to Jacob satisfied. “Amber, in the words of Taylor Swift. We are never, ever, ever getting back together.”

“Prodigy I’ve changed! I swear I have!”

“Good-bye!” I hung-up and set my phone down on the kitchen island then made some chicken for Jimmy and Jojo. It vibrated indicating I had a text message. It was no doubt from Amber so I ignored it. And the other 50 messages that followed. The thirst is real! She just wants to try and hurt me again. Even though I didn’t really get hurt the first time she cheated.

“Here you guys go.” I handed the boys their chicken.

“Thanks” They said.

“Where’s my mine?” Jacob asked.

“Nigga you damn near grown! Get yo Mexican ass up!” He sucked his teeth but got up anyway.

Right after we finished eating Mama J cam to get Jimmy.

“Thanks again Prod.” She handed me a 20-dollar bill.

“No mama it’s fine” I tried handing the money back to her but she wouldn’t accept it.

“Boy you better take that money.”

“But-” I stopped talking when she cut her eyes at me. Mama may be old but she can still beat my ass. “Ok”

She smiled thanked me again then walked back to the car with Jimmy.

It was just me, Jacob, and my thoughts which her so rudely interrupted.

“Bro, you look constipated again. You need some Pepto Bismol or some shit?”

“Nah bro. I’m just thinking.”

“About?”

“Charlie.”

Jacob is to me what Ahleesha is Charlie. A best friend of the same sex. Someone you could go to about male issues. Jacob is just very social. He’s not just my friend so I can’t have him by my side ALL the time. But he and I talk during class and when Ahleesha and Charlie on some PMS shit.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[3:30am]

‘Girls like my (bass line)

Girls like my (bass line)

B-b-bass line

Shake it to my (bass line)

Get butt naked to my (bass line)

B-b-bass line’

I woke up to my text ring tone. I swear is this is Amber, a hoe bout to get her feelings hurt.

“Who the fuck?” I opened the message and instantly felt myself smile.

From: Charlie

Meet me @ my hous @ 4pm. Yu can bring Jacob.

OMG! OMG! Wait calm down Prod. Don’t freak.

Oh who the fuck am I kidding? Son, this ain’t happening. What of we get into another argument? What if she slaps the shit out of me? Wait, why would she do that? Well she would do that. Ok. Prod, just go to sleep. You’ve got a big ahead of you.

“DUDE! Shut the fuck up!” Jacob yelled from the pull out bed of my couch. “Talking to yourself like a damn mad-man.”

……. Oops.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~~ ~  ~~  ~~ ~ ~

What is Charlie gonna talk to Prod about?

Tell me how you guys liked it down in the comments. !