Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Charlie

We laid on my bed, my head on Prods chest as I clicked to a random channel. It was a James Bond movie. The movie played for a while, then of course, James has to have sex with the hottest chick in the movie. I felt Prod tense up under me when the first moan rang from the speakers. I shifted uncomfortably watching the clothes fly off.

Prods arm snaked its way around my waist. As soon as I turned my head, his lips met with mine. They were so warm and smooth. I turned my body around ending with my hand on his chest and my knees next to his waist. He pulled my face closer, kissing me harder. Five minutes later I found myself on top of Prod still fully clothe. My ass was directly on hid dick, which was slowly rising. The more we kissed, the more excited I got.

Prods hands made their way to my ass, giving it a firm squeeze. He started rubbing up and down my back then finally found their way into my shirt making small circles on my stomach, He pulled off my shirt then quickly removed his and flipped us over. A trail of kisses was left from my neck down to my belly button.

Moan had been escaping for a while now. With each kiss, rub, movement, my panties were becoming wetter and wetter. Prod had taken off my bra and was messaging my boobs. I fiddled with my belt trying to contain my moans.

Finally the dammed things came off and immediate his jeans fell to the floor. His bulging and throbbing dick was very much there.

Prod pulled away from my lips and used both hands to rip off my shorts. And I literally mean rip. Like, those jeans were dead. He saw how wet my panties were and smirked at me. Slowly, he slid them down and stuck one finger inside of me. I admit it did feel weird at first, but pleasure soon came when two and three fingers were added. Prod had big hands, which felt great, but his dick was bigger and that’s all I wanted.

The hint finally reached his brain. The boxers were off and he was positioned. He looked me in the eye and we had a full conversation.

Eye Convo:

“Prod, I’m scared”

“Me too. You know this is gonna hurt right?

“No shit. Why do you think I’m scared?”

“Oh right. You sure you wanna do this?”

“Of course. Do you?”

“Yeah if you want to”

“Then let’s go.”

He placed his tip right at my entrance. We locked eyes once more as he kissed me. He was trying to distract me from the pain, which was not working. The more he went in, the more pain there was. Tears fell from my eyes as he was going for another stork. They fell onto his cheeks. I knew he felt bad about making me cry. He always hated when females cried, part of the reason why things were hard for him during the divorce. Each tear that fell, Prod would reach up and wipe away for me. That didn’t last long because the pain went away, the pleasure came, and that’s when the real freaky shit happened.

-End of Flashback-