Chapter 23

Chapter 23

~Charlie

“Charlie, we got pizza!” Jacob yelled from downstairs. Slowly, I got up and made my way downstairs.

“You feeling any better?” I just nodded my head slightly and got two slices of cheese pizza.

“Hello?” Jacob said into his phone as he answered a call. “Oh hey Jenny, I got to call you.... because I’m with my girlfriend and friends. ... Bye.”

“Mmm.” I rolled my eyes at Ahleesha.

“What?”

“Oh hey Jenny.” she mocked. “What the hell was that?”

“Umm, a greeting?”

“Why you did you have to sound so excited. Like yo as aint have caller ID.” Jacob rolled his eyes and stayed quiet. “Hello, nigga I’m talking to you!” she snapped.  

“Look! Yall need to take that shit out of my house!” I yelled. I was fuckin’ fed up with all their bickering. But she just ignored me and continued interrogate Jacob.

“EX-FUCKING-CUSE ME!” They all turned to look me. “Take that shit somewhere else!!”

“Why can’t you just go back upstairs??” She said rolling her eyes.

“Cause it’s my motherfuckin’ house! Or did you forget who you was talking to? Either yall can shut up or get the fuck out my house.” I took a deep breath trying to calm down. “I aint tryna hear yall relationship problems.”

“At least I’m in a relationship.” she mumbled.

No the fuck she didn’t! She did not just say that! She has been out of line every since her and Jacob been together but that was just crossing the line.

“You can leave now.” I said calmly.

“What?” is she deaf now?

“I SAID YOU CAN LEAVE NOW DAMMIT!”

“Are you seriously kicking me out?”

“I’m just as serious as those words that came out of your mouth.” she stared at me for awhile then stomped out with her pizza. Jacob said goodbye to us and followed after her shaking his head.

She should have never said that considering she knows how I feel about Prod. Plus who would want some knocked up bitch. For her to say that was just too far, and I was already upset from earlier.

I didn’t even notice I was crying until Prod wrapped his arms around my big stomach taking me to the couch with him.

“Tell me what’s on your mind.” he whispered in my ear sending slight chills up my spine.

I explained to him how I feeling, leaving out the part about how I feel about him. I told him about my feeling on the Leesha’s words, to pregnancy, to school, to food, and back again. Somewhere in the mix of words, I began to talk about how I wanted my baby to have a family with a real father.

“Wait,” he stopped me, holding his out. “You want to be family with Mark?” I slapped him.

“HELL NO!”

“J-just checking.” he said he voice cracking. I instantly felt bad I so quickly kissed and rubbed his cheek.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine.”

“No! No it’s not! You’ve been standing by me for the longest time!! You’ve done everything I could possible think of. I have no right to lash out and hit you.”

“Char-”

“Any girl would be lucky to have a guy like you! You take care of people and your kind and gentle! I don’t even know how you deal with me. Or why for that matter.” More tears slid down my face. “I’m really grateful for everything Prod. I’m like so serious. Not many teenage guys would be willing to do this.”

“Well I’m not most guys.” he whispered again. “I’m Craig “Prodigy” Crippen-”

“I know,” I interrupted, His whispering was getting to me and I couldn’t take it.

“I don’t think you do.” he shook his head. “You have know idea what I’m feeling or who I am.”

“What?”

“I’m Craig “Prodigy” Crippen, the guy who loves you...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short I know.... 

-Charlie(RawR)