Chapter 13

SOOOOO here it is Chapter thirteen. I apologize for the shortness you guys! This is kind just a lil filler chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

~Charlie

Prod froze. Like literally. He just stood there staring at me like I was a creature from another world. Jacob didn’t look as shocked, but he was definitely surprised.

“Prod , say something.” I pleaded. I could feel my eyes burn with tears. They can’t fall. I’ve cried enough tears for one day.

“It’s not true.” his voice was cracked and low.

“What do you mean? Why would I lie to you about that?” he just shook his head as if none of this made sense. I could see he didn’t want to believe me. Frankly, I didn’t want to believe myself.

“Prod look at me.” I grabbed his hands as he continued to shake his head. “Prod, it is true. I just need to you to believe-”

“No! No, no,no. It can’t be.” tears slowly fell from his beautiful hazel eyes to his perfectly formed cheeks, then down to the tanned carpet.

“Prod”

“No.”

“Prod”

“No.”

“PRODIGY!” I yanked his head toward me so fast I damn near broke his neck.

“Yes it’s true! Ok, you have to believe me!”

“I can’t” he continued to cry.

“Prod, it is true! I am pregnant, By mark! And there’s nothing you can do about it!”

We stood in silence just staring at each other. I never knew Prod would be so hurt or affected by this. He slowly let go of my hands and rubbed his face. I knew he still didn’t believe me so I lifted my shirt so the small baby bump was visible. I then took his hands and put them on my stomach.

He had no choice but to believe me now....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like I said... IM IS SORRY BOUT THE SHORTNESS!!!

But i hoped you liked it! Comment! Vote!