Chapter 18

Chapter 18

~Prod

[In the doctors room]

"Hello?" the doctor said, looking at us funny. "Um.."

"Is there a problem?" Mama asked.

"Do you all have the right room?" the fuck type of question?

"Obviously." Charlie said pointing to her stomach.

The doctor mumbled something about teenagers these days and hormones.

"Excuse you?" Mama yelled.

"Oh I was just saying how teens.need to control their hormones now days."

"First of all," Charlie started. I saw Mama cover Jimmy's ears, preparing for the fir that was about to take place. "You don't even know me or anything about me. Second, just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm a hoe."

"No it doesn't. But it does mean that you and your boyfriend over there need to slow things down."

"Bitch you don't know shit. You making assumptions like it was my choice to be pregnant. You don't know what situation I was put in."

"Well it must not have been a horrible situation. The only way you can get pregnant is my consensual sex."

She is one dumb ass doctor .

"Get the fuck out of here."

"Excus-"

"I didn't ask you to fuckin' speak! I said get the fuck out!”

“Youn-”

“BITCH, BE GONE!”

The doctor tried to say something else, until security came rushing. We explained that the doctor was upsetting Charlie, and they escorted her out and went to inform the front desk lady we needed a new doctor.

“Hello,” A doctor about 30 years old came in. She was pretty tall, thin, and beautiful. Not as beautiful as Charlie though. “I’m Courtney. I heard you were having problems with Tisha?”

“Whatever that bitches name is tried to insult me.” Charlie yelled.

“Well, someone is very tense I see.”

“Sorry about her.” Mama J said getting up to shake Courtney’s hand. “I’m Josie.”

“I’m Prod.”

“I’m Charlie” She said with a smile. Them damn mood swings.

“Oh, are you the father?” Courtney asked looking me in the eye.

“Oh um, no.” I said looking down a bit.

“Well, where is he?”

“Hopefully getting raped in the ass.” I mumbled. Courtney gave a me a surprised type look. I guess that was louder that I thought.

“So what I’m picking up here is that the sex was not consensual?” Everyone nodded. Even Jimmy, although he doesn’t know what that means.

Courtney started setting up for the ultrasound. Charlie laid down the long recliner chair and lifted her shirt just to the bottom of her bra. She motioned for me to come stand next to her, so of course I did.

Mama J said a little prayer, thanking God for keeping us all and for letting Charlie have a smooth pregnancy so far. She asked that he keep the baby healthy.

“Amen.” We said, ending the prayer.

Courtney put the blue gel they use on Charlie’s stomach and moved the ultrasound piece around.