zero -

THE WALKING DEAD | YOUNGBLOOD
seasons 4-11

BEFORE THE FALL, Grey Kingston lived a street over from the Grimes family. The sheriff and his wife's son, Carl, had been her best friend for years since moving to the town of King County.
458 DAYS and a zombie outbreak later, Grey runs into her best friend and his father again. 
FIGHTING to see another day hasn't been easy on her own, but when Grey is taken in by a group of people she'd die for, the fight comes easier.
ESPECIALLY when one of them has her wrapped around his finger. The pair is unlikely, but not unfamiliar.

WARNING :
story contains
death, violence, gore, explicit language, harassment, sex, and mentions of alcoholism.
gifs may include imagery of gore, blood, and the use of weapons.

(flashing lights warning for next chapter)

=i have been working on this book for months now after my obsession with the walking dead resurfaced and i binged to catch up to the final season - i successfully made it by the way

=
i have been working on this book for months now after my obsession with the walking dead resurfaced and i binged to catch up to the final season - i successfully made it by the way.
i decided to keep track of the days in this book from when the apocalypse began and also how long the main character is with the group - so if you notice "stats" on certain chapters, that is why!
i really hope anyone who stumbles across this book enjoys reading it as much as i do writing it. if i'm being honest, i pretty much have the entire book finished in drafts - so i'm super excited to finally hit publish and let it be known that yes ... i am obsessed with daddy rick grimes. okay, enjoy, i love you.
<3