Chapter 47- Bethany's POV

"Annddd, a one, two, three, four- freeze!" Derek said stopping me during rehearsal.
"Look at your foot," he said pointing down to my foot. I looked and quickly changed my foots position to Derek's liking.

"Good, again from the top." We began the move again and I nailed it perfectly. This week we have judges pick (which is my Jive from week 1) and freestyle.

"Can we take a quick brake?" I ask Derek as I start walking towards my water.

"Sure babe." He replies, holding out his hand to have a sip of my water. I quickly retaliate and hold my water closely to my chest.

"Get your own water, Hough." I say giggling.

"Fine, your something Mota." He says picking up his own water.
~*~
"Janel, baeeee!" I say as I hug Janel. She laughs as we pull apart.

"Where to first, Bethers?" She asks, looking around at the different stores. Janel and I were having a girls night tonight, and shopping was the decision, of course.

"Forever 21?" I say linking arms with Janel as we both walk towards the lit up store.
~*~
A/N- Sorry for the long wait! And the short chapter....man, saying it out loud makes me feel really bad😂👀 Anyways, it's like 10:30PM here, so it's kinda late but I wanted to put something up for you guys. The next chapter will be a good one, I promise! Night loves.