Chapter 25- Derek's POV

Me and Bethany had just gotten our scores for the Tango. All nines. Not bad.

"Jonathan and Alison" Tom said stating who was going home. I took a deep breath knowing we were safe.

As I walked to the press line with Bethany she stopped me.

"What?" I asked.

"After the press, do you want to watch a movie?" She asked me.

"Sure, we can watch it at my house." I reply. She nods her head and we continue walking.

As we finish up with the press, Beth looks super tired. We walk to her trailer and she gets changed into some comfortable clothes in the bathroom. When she's finished I do the same. Once I leave the bathroom I find her sitting on the couch playing on her.

She had let her hair down in loose, curly waves. I sat on the couch next to her and moved her legs so the were on my lap. Soon, she fell asleep. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my car. I out her in the front seat and then I got in the drivers seat.

As I was driving home, she woke up.

"Hey beautiful," I say.

"Hey," she says stretching and yawning.

"We're almost to my house." I say still focusing my eyes on the road.

"Okay," she replies as she gets back in the position she was when she was sleeping.