Chapter 17- Derek's POV

I was looking at my menu when I suddenly hear someone say my name. I look up to see Nina standing in front of us.

"Oh..uh..hi Nina." I say awkwardly.

"How are you guys?" She asks.

"Nina, don't play that game with us. We all know what you did." Mark speaks up.

"I only did it because Derek and I are soul mates." She says firmly.

"No we're not! My soul mate is Bethany. Now could you please leave?" I say getting angry. She gives us a glare and walks away.

I quickly cover my mouth remembering Sadie didn't know about me and Beth.

"Don't worry Derek, I slipped in the dressing room. She knows." Bethany says.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" I say
She nods her head and continues to look at the menu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That was good." Mark says. We all pay and head to the car.
"Omg, it's midnight! It's way past my curfew. My parents are gonna kill me!" Exclaims Sadie.
"Oh my gosh, me too!" Bethany says giving us a worried look.
"Don't worry, just tell them your crashing at our place tonight." Says Derek.
"Thanks Derek!" Beth says and gives me a quick peck on the lips and texts her parents.
We arrive at my house and Beth and I run up to my room. She flops down on the bed.

"I'm so tired." She yawns. I laugh and got into the bathroom to get changed.

"Hey D, can I just borrow one of your shirts?" I hear her say.

"Yeah." I reply as I'm in the shower.

Once I come out I see she's already in bed. I get in with her and her head fits right in the crock of my neck. Like it was meant to be.