Chapter 36- Bethany's POV

I woke up to Derek tapping me on the shoulder.

"Babe, wake up. We're about to land." I heard him faintly whisper into my ear. It was about 10:00PM on Tuesday. This was week 9- America's Choice and Trio week. Tony had agreed to come to Mexico with us, since he was in our trio. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Derek on his phone. He realized I was awake when I lifted my head off of his shoulder.

He kissed the top of my forehead and started gathering his belongings, as did I.

"All passengers please remove your belongings from the overhead compartment. We have landed. Thank you for your time and patience. We hope you enjoyed your ride on California airlines."
~*~
When Derek and I finally reached our hotel room I plopped down on the king sized bed.

"I'm so tired." I admit.

"Babe, you literally slept the whole plane ride." Derek said as he laughed.

"Whatever," I said as I sat up and rolled my eyes at him, eventually laughing. I set my suitcases down next to Derek's and sat on the couch.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked Derek.

"Sure," he said as he walked into the bathroom to change. I eventually decided on watching 22 Jump Street. My favorite movie of all time.

"How did I know," I hear Derek say from behind me, noticing what movie I had picked. I laughed and he joined me. We cuddled on the couch for a little before Derek had got a phone call. I paused the movie so he could answer it. It had said Nina on the caller I.D.

"What's she doing calling you?" I asked.

"Don't know. Don't care," Derek replied as he pressed decline. I shrugged it off as I pressed play on the movie.