Chapter 4- Dereks POV

I had a moment with Bethany. I've never realized before how beautiful she was.

"You're beautiful B," I said not realizing was I was saying. She blushed like crazy. Damn those dimples with be the death of me one day.

"Thank you," She replied back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was Monday, show day. For the stars, week 1 is definitely most stressful. I walked up the stairs to the skybox and saw Bethany sitting on one of the couches, deep in thought.

"Hey B! You ready?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"Derek, I-I'm r-really nervous," she stuttered.

"Babe, you have nothing to worry about. You'll do great." I reassured her.

"Thanks D, that's means a lot." She said hugging me.

I got up and headed to go find Mark, my best friend on the show, who I happen to live with. I finally saw him talking to Val.

"Hey Mark! Could you come her for a minute?" I asked him.

"Sure bro," he walked over to me. "What's up?" He questioned. I pulled him into an empty room.

"How would you feel if I broke up with Nina?" I asked him.

"I would say, finally!" His eyes were glowing with happiness.

"What?" I asked confused at his response. "I thought you liked me and Nina as a couple."

"Dude, not to be rude, but I've never liked Nina." He said looking at his feet.

"Who's Nina?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to be faced with Bethany....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- Hey guys! I really love writing this story for y'all. I'm going to start writing another chapter now, I think I might be able to get 2 chapters up a day. Thanks for all the reads and support! ily.