Chapter 26- Bethany's POV

It was now Dynamic Duo week. Derek and I were portraying Lucy and Ricky from I Love Lucy. As I arrived at the studio, I saw another car there. I decided to shrug it off. As I walked inside I saw Derek having a conversation with Nina. I hid in the doorway listening to their conversation.

"Derek, baby, come on just kiss me." I heard Nina say in a flirty tone.

"Nina, I've told you a million times, I love Bethany." Derek has that annoyed tone in his voice.

"She's practically a kid! Come on D, your 29 and she's 18. It's never going to work out between you two!" Nina says getting angry.

Okay, that's tears it. I storm up to Nina and Derek.

"For your information, Nina, Derek and I's relationship is none of your damn business. Now get your ass out that door and never bother Derek or me ever again." I say shocked at what just came out of my mouth.

Nina gives Derek and I a glare as she heads for the door. She's about half way when she turns back and looks at us.

"Bye-bye." I say sarcastically waving my hand. She is eventually gone.

"Damn, I didn't know my girlfriend was so badass." Derek says smirking.

"She deserved it." I say turning around to set my bags down.

I turn to face Derek again and he gives a passionate kiss.

"Derek..we..need..to..practice." I say in between kisses.

He breaks the kiss and makes a pouty face. I smile and his cuteness and lead him to the middle of the floor. We sit down, as we always do, and discuss stuff about the week.

"This week, as you know, we are Lucy and Ricky and we are dancing the Salsa. Then, we have the dance off so we have to learn a Cha-Cha, Jive, and Rumba but we only have to preform one." Derek explains.

"Oh my gosh! That's a lot." I say thinking this is going to be a tough week.

"You can do it babe, I believe in you." Derek says smiling.

Oh how much I love him.
~*~
A/N- Hey guys! Thanks so much for all the reads. Let's try to get to 2k! I love all the support and feedback. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll have another one up tomorrow.