Chapter 38- Bethany's POV

As I walked back to the hotel from rehearsal I realized this was our first big fight. This wasn't the time to be fighting. We literally have no time to do this routine. I had walked out on him after our fight and was now watching the TMZ report. Derek said he was going out for a bit. Then, I saw something I'd never want to see.

"This is Casey Lowland coming to you live from TMZ studios. This just in, Derek Hough spotted with ex-girlfriend Nina Dobrev? The two were spotted in Mexico at the Brown Bird Cafe. Hough is in Mexico with current girlfriend Bethany Mota for her YouTube event. Dobrev is currently shooting a new movie here in Mexico. Is motough over? Because these photos just in of Derek kissing a mystery blond. Let us know what you think! Team Bethany or Team Nina? This is Casey Lowland giving you your daily dose of star gossip."

As soon as the report was over I shut the TV off as tears started to stream down my face. How could he do this to me? All of the times her said he loved me, was it all a lie? Was our whole relationship just a big game to him? I needed to talk to someone close to Derek to see why he would do this. The only person I could think of was Mark. He was a big brother to me, surely he could help. I quickly dialed his number pleading for him to pick up.

M- Hey Beth. What's up?
B- M-Mark I..I need your h-help.
M- Bae, what happened?
B- Derek happened!
M- What did he do?
B- Okay so it's kind of a long story.
M- I've got time.
B- *sighs* Well, we were rehearsing and I wasn't doing so well. He was getting really mad and eventually I couldn't take it anymore so I walked out on him. He said he was going out but when I got back to the hotel I turned on TMZ and there was a report about him with Nina, and there were photos of him kissing a mystery blond. They think it's Nina! *bursts out into tears*
M- Beth, babe, calm down. I'm sure he was just in the heat of the moment and was mad at you that's why he kissed Nina.
B- You think so?
M- I know so.
B- Thanks Mark.
M- Your welcome Baethany.
B- *giggles* I'll talk to you later.
M- Alright. Bye.

As soon as I hung up the phone Derek walked in the door. He completely ignored me, he dropped his stuff and sat on the bed playing on his phone.

"So, when were you going to plan on telling me you kissed Nina?" As I said that he sat straight up and looked at me with wide eyes. I knew I was in for a long night.