Deseve my cum (22)

A/N: ⚠️! Too much cum. Hope you enjoy"

~

"Oppa now?"

"Mmm...no."

Taehyun groaned but it didn't bother yeonjun one bit. He continued to work on his laptop, ignoring the needy kitten who kept reminding him of how much he was craving cock today.

"Ugh! Then when?"

No answer.

"Oppppaaaaaa come on~" he whined while throwing himself at his shoulders, rubbing them.

"Hmm..."

He saw no hope in it, not for another hour at least. Hs tsked and moved back, plopping on the bed with a thud, dramatically sobbing.

The fake sobs did have Yeonjun turn around from the work table and look at Taehyun.

"You're so dramatic, i thought you hurt your back or something."

"Its your job to hurt my back." Taehyun said.

"Oh Lord." Yeonjun turned back at the laptop.

"Well, if youre really so needy, then come and ride my fingers or something." Yeonjun's back was facing Taehyun and he typed something on the device while motioning Taehyun to come over with his other free hand.

Taehyun happily skipped towards his boyfriend's parted thighs, and settled in one of Yeonjun's thighs, bringing his palm up to his mouth and sucking on the thumb.

Yeonjun just sat there and continued his work on the laptop, he didn't get budged even when Taehyun pushed his thumb back to the back of his throat and wildly gagged on it.

As the thumb was nicely wet, it was directed right in front of Taehyun's uncovered private on Yeonjun's thigh.

He folded his boyfriend's fingers in a fisted manner, having only the thumb free, as he got up and settled his heat over it slowly sunk down, letting out the softest, most beautiful moan. He sat there for a few seconds and then started riding it very sensually.

Yeonjun just fucking kept working.

Taehyun's one hand was around Yeonjun's wrist, the other was now dancing around his tongue making sure to collect enough spit to play with his nipples that begged for attention, untouched.

He pulled his finger out, a tiny string of saliva hanging off it, and brought it to his nipples, lubing each as he threw his head back and moved in circles around Yeonjun's thumb.

His shirt became translucent due to the sweat on his torso, but its not like the shirt was even doing any job before, Yeonjun's old light shade button up was just thrown over, unbuttoned, and off his right shoulder. That being the only piece of clothing on Taehyun's figure.

He kept playing with his nipples, pinching them, twisting them, pulling at them, while circling his ass around Yeonjun's thumb that wasn't anywhere near his prostate but it did the job nonetheless.

Soon, his movements became much slower and his moans cracked. His hand on his chest got wild as he dragged his nails over his skin around the collar and jolted before it came.

"Mmm-op-oppaaa~".

His shaking figure made its way closer to Yeonjun's chest, and collapsed over his shoulder. He attempted to get off the older's thumb but his tired body didn't allow.

All this happened and Yeonjun didn't even spare his lover a single glance.

As Taehyun's breathing got a bit stable, he collected himself and attempted to get off Yeonjun's hand again only to fail another time when the taller held him back by his other arm that was fingering the keyboard earlier.