im a rough guy (6)

It was a Friday's evening and Taehyun found himself tugged messily under Yeonjun's sheets as he whined and moaned to the older delivering kisses on his lower abdomen, sucking on spots occasionally and marking him.

Yeonjun held the younger's hands and intertwined their fingers, as he proceeded to mark Taehyun.

It was hard for Yeonjun to contain himself at the office and not give into the urge of holding Taehyun down and do sinful things to him. He did realise that Taehyun was new into being into a relationship and all the things that involve it, including sex. Little by little he was introduced to everything but they still really haven't had their first time together. Yeonjun could really wait for Taehyun, sure he was desperate to make love to his boyfriend but he wanted him to be equally comfortable about it. Taehyun on the other hand was dying to have that moment but couldn't really initiate it since he's a shy bitch. And he precisely thought that Yeonjun should initiate it.

Over the past weeks into their relationship, they've had their heated makeout sessions but it was limited to that only. Both of them silently craved for having their special first time so desperately but waited for the other to start it.

Taehyun moaned loudly as Yeonjun planted sloppy, wet kisses all over his lower abdomen, dangerously close to his manhood. Triggering is member.

"A-aah pl-mmmm" he couldn't really say it since he was that deep into pleasure but Yeonjun somehow caught it.

"Whats that baby?" He asked taking his hands out of Taehyun's and trailing it up to younger's nipples as he gently pinched each of them with his hands, twisting them, making the younger whine.

"Ahha-mm...nngh"

"Hihi what's that language?" Yeonjun teased

"Pl-please please mmmm" Taehyun finally said with much effort as Yeonjun was still playing with his nipples.

"Please what baby?" He finally stopped his hands and just rested them on Taehyun's abdomen

Taehyun took a couple deep breaths. "Please just...just touch me" Taehyun said oh so softly Yeonjun smiled immediately at that. He leaned forward and rested his forehead on Taehyun's and stared into the younger's beautiful brown eyes.

"Are you sure baby? You don't have to rush into it be-

"But I want to rush into it! I'm so needy pleaseeee.." Taehyun whined and Teonjun was shocked at that.

"I'm getting really desperate and I just want you to take my first time please" he begged wrapping his arms around the older's neck.

Yeonjun's mind flooded with countless scenarios he'd do the younger in, but he knew he had to tell his lover about everything.

"I really don't wanna hurt you, precious" he mumbled against Taehyun's face that wore the expression of need.

Taehyun frowned, just what the fuck does that mean?

"I don't understand what do-

"Baby..." Yeonjun said in a firmer tone. "As much as I want to make love to you, I'm afraid, it could be a little too intense for you'' Taehyun looked into Yeonjun's eyes in utter confusion, Yeonjun continued

"I'm very rough and I don't want to use you for it'' Yeonjun whispered against his nose

"So...you mean im, not that good?" Taehyun said with a pout and an expression of hurt in his big eyes

"No no no no, i-i didn't mean it like that, I swear...Taehyun, listen to me...you're so new to sex and I'm a really intense guy, I just like it very rough...this might hurt you which I don't want at all"

Taehyun just absorbed in whatever Yeonjun was saying, staring directly into his eyes.

"Cmon baby, dont be upset about it" Yeonjun attempted to cheer him up but it failed.

"Hmm..." was all Taehyun could say as he shifted his eyes from Yeonjun's eyes and stared into his side to nothing in particular.

He felt too many emotions altogether. He couldn't really realise how was he feeling exactly. Sad? Rejected? Worthless? Thing is, when u so lovingly ask your lover to take your virginity, which is an extremely important thing, and its something your lover should be honoured about. Something so cherishable, but when they turn you down for whatever reason they have, it's quite hard to really understand.

Taehyun's excitement had died down, his triggered member back to its earlier state and his mind tired.

"I just want to sleep." Taehyun whispered to Yeonjun.

"Ofcourse baby." Yeonjun pecked Taehyun's lips and got up to take off the messy sheets off the bed and lay them neatly so they both could sleep. As Taehyun adjusted himself on the right corner of the bed on his side, he felt Yeonjun spoon him from behind. He felt warm and at ease. He pushed his head back into the crook of Yeonjun's neck. Slowly, he drifted into dreamland followed by Yeonjun.

Taehyun didn't doubt Yeonjun's feelings for once, he just couldn't understand the fact of getting turned down when he struggled so hard to gather all the courage into him and ask Yeonjun to take his virginity. He was beyond confused. He didn't mind at all being dominated by Yeonjun and have him be rough to him. Then why was Yeonjun underestimating that?