slacker (19)

"Mmm dont leave meee~" Taehyun said in between kisses. He was in bed, kissing Yeonjun.

Yeonjun smiled as he kissed his boyfriend more. Having a really hard time in leaving, because his naked lover was in bed, couple hickeys on his neck, hair messy and whining for him to stay back.

Taehyun had basically no work today so his boss spared him an off but only for the day, he had to join in the evening.

"I'm *kiss* already ver-*kiss* very very late *kiss* babe" Yeonjun couldn't resist how Taehyun was constantly tempting him to stay. He was standing but he was bent over to Taehyun's face as they made out. Also, Taehyun kept ignoring the fact that Yeonjun could be late in this meeting he has in a while, he just held him by his neck tie and kept kissing and tugging at Yeonjun's lips with his teeth.

But after a minute, Yeonjun pulled back, unwantingly. And Taehyun whined but he quickly pecked him on the forehead and stood straight, smiling down at Taehyun.

"You never do as I say!" Taehyun pouted.

"I'll see you at 5 love, dont be late. And dont forget the analysis report, hmm?" Yeonjun reminded Taehyun about an important report he had to submit by this evening.

Taehyun rolled his eyes "I'm being all romantic and needy and you still have work on your mind Yeonjun?"

"I love you too, dont forget the analysis report! Bye!" Yeonjun blew a kiss while scooting out of the bedroom, heading to work.

Taehyun huffed and turned to his sides. He was still very needy.

He thought about the analysis he had to prepare. Nice. Even with a day off he has work. He yawned loudly and stretched hard, moaning as his muscles stretched and then relaxed.

He decided to make a very carb heavy breakfast and get to this fucking file that Yeonjun cares a lot more about than Taehyun. Well, he actually doesn't, but Taehyun is grumpy and so is the author. So fuck Yeonjun! Literally!

After the breakfast he went to the couch and started typing on his laptop. "I'll make such a pathetic report my stupid boss would never ask me to make another!" he mumbled.

~

Taehyun walked into the office, yawning and looking as if he had just woken up. He greeted his co-workers at his way and headed to his office.

After taking a seat he laid his head on the table and started to doze off, the next minute you could hear him snoring.

Like, take a minute and just imagine his handsome face between his arms in a circled manner. His nostrils flaring as he snores and those huge eyes that shut almost fully. Beautiful huh?

Well, this sight was short lived as his phone went off and the loud ringtone dragged him out of dreamland and into reality.

It was Yeonjun.

He must be calling to get updates on the report. Taehyun tsked and let the phone ring until it stopped. But right after a second Yeonjun called again.

Taehyun groaned and picked up the phone.

"Hmm?" He answered all lazy.

"Oh, didn't you sleep baby? Anyways, I need your report about now, I hope it's ready." Yeonjun beamed on the other end of the call.

"Should I get to your office?"

"Yes please."

Taehyun put the phone down and pinched the bridge of his nose. In a few minutes Yeonjun is going to find out about how he slacked and didn't prepare the report. He's going to go nuts. Boyfriend or not Yeonjun is crazy about work. And so is Taehyun but just not today.