post-date-sexy-time (10)

Luckily, for the Yeonhyun couple, the next day to their heated session was a gazetted holiday. Taehyun slept till a little late but was finally waken up by Yeonjun leaving countless hickeys on the younger's chest.

Both of them had breakfast and were then lazing around in the house, occasionally kissing and snuggling, they were in a good mood. Especially Yeonjun. Mood so good he wanted to take Taehyun out. As the idea popped into Yeonjun's mind he smiled to himself. He looked down to Taehyun who was lying on the couch, wrapped in his boyfriend's arms, with his back against Yeonjun's chest, on his phone scrolling through some social media.

He looked beautiful, to say the least. His hair messy and his bare face was glowing perfectly making Yeonjun silently thank God for creating such perfection.

Taehyun put down his phone and turned his body around, meeting Yeonjun's chest and nuzzling his face into Yeonjun's neck. Yeonjun scooted his hand below and under Taehyun's shirt, caressing his abs then going up to gently pinch on his nipples and twist it, making the younger let out a moan against his neck. Yeonjun chuckled and played with his nipples for another minute before removing his hand and kissing Taehyun on the head deeply.

"Taehyun...are you tired?" He asked in a little raspy voice.

"No, why?" He mumbled against Yeonjun's neck.

"Hmm....wanna take you out on a date tonight...practically our first date"

"Aah oppa" Taehyun blushed and this was indeed the very first time he addressed Yeonjun as "oppa", and despite Yeonjun was shocked he actually really loved it.

Yeonjun giggled as he moved back a little so he could look at Taehyun's pretty blush. He slowly ruffled his hair while giggling. "So, what do you say?"

"Hmm, please take me out oppaaa~" Taehyun sang.

"Perfect!" Yeonjun beamed excitedly.

They shared a long, loving kiss.

"Will you dress pretty for oppa?" He asked as he sat up and settled Taehyun in his lap, rubbing gently up and down his waist.

"Hmm...anything for oppa" he replied slightly bouncing on Yeonjun's lap, showing his excitement.
_________________________________________

So in order to change, Yeonjun dropped Taehyun at his home and they agreed on him picking him back at 8 or so.

Taehyun was bouncing on his seat on the ride to his home, he was that excited. Yeonjun chuckled at his cuteness and brought his free hand to grab one of Taehyun's so he could kiss his knuckles then squeeze it gently.

"Haha I see you're excited" Yeonjun asked keeping his focus on the road.

"Mhmm why wouldn't I be?~" Taehyun sang.

"Me too baby, I'm also very excited, but don't take too long, alright?" Yeonjun asked rubbing his thumb on the back of Taehyun's palm.

"Okay oppa, umm...what happens after the date though?" Taehyun asked with curiosity.

"What do you mean baby?"

"Are we going to have some sexy time?" Taehyun said playfully while he displayed a funny-looking smirk.

Yeonjun laughed at that "aah, aren't you the naughtiest puppy?"

It made Taehyun giggle with a blush.

"Of course we'll have sexy time after the date babe, why won't we" Yeonjun said smiling, making Taehyun silently coo.

As they approached his apartment building, Taehyun jumped out of the car and went hopping to his apartment like a rabbit, but not before making out with Yeonjun in the car for a good 5 minutes. Yeonjun laughed as he saw Taehyun hurry to his apartment. Then he drove back to his home.

~~•••~~