can't get enough (8)

As Yeonjun was driving Taehyun leaned into the driver's seat and planted messy kisses on Yeonjun's neck.

"Goodness! Do u want to get into an accident God forbid." Yeonjun said as he pulled his neck away but Taehyun was too flexible to let him free, he still bent further and kissed his neck.

"Baby, cmon let's wait till we get home" Yeonjun said troubled because he didn't want to get distracted and cause an accident, his fingers pressed harder on the wheel and he let out sighs.

"But Yeonjun you're soooooo kissable" he said in between kisses, not letting his poor boyfriend drive in peace.

"I'm begging you, please I don't want to die in a car. We still have that meeting that got cancelled today. Cmon baby, just a little while" he used his smooth voice to convince Taehyun, which did work.

The latter pouted and sulked back into his seat with an adorable frown. Yeonjun silently chuckled at that.

He grabbed Taehyun's hand and brought it up to his lips, gently kissing it multiple times, then squeezing it firmly.

"Taehyun, I love you" he said, his attention still fixed on the road.

"But I don't love you" he replied putting out his tongue.

Yeonjun laughed. "What are we 3?"

Taehyun didn't reply, he just stared ahead on the road, still frowning.

"Aww baby cmon say it back" yeonjun said whining.

"Hmm if you let me kiss you....then maybe" Taehyun said with sparkling eyes smirking goofily at Yeonjun.

"Ofc baby....but when we reach ho-"

"Too bad!"

"But we're here" Yeonjun said pulling over.

Taehyun widened his eyes. They really did arrive.

Yeonjun found his expression so amusing.

He pulled right into his block and parked. Got out of the car and went over to Taehyun's side. He opened the door to find a frowning Taehyun with his arms over his chest.

Yeonjun cooed. "Babyyyyy why so pretty". Taehyun only tsked at that.

Yeonjun leaned into the car to his seat and grabbed Taehyun's chin, making him face Yeonjun and pecked his nose. Then he scooted down and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Seconds into the kiss and Taehyun instantly melted. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck pulling him closer. But Yeonjun pulled him even harder and got him outta the car, not breaking the kiss. He locked the door behind Taehyun while messily kissing him and then slid his hands down his hips pressing on them he broke the kiss and whispered to Taehyun "jump". Taehyun instantly jumped and wrapped his thighs tightly around Yeonjun's waist, Yeonjun held the smaller's waist to support him. All this while they made out heatedly.

Yeonjun carried Taehyun to the block's elevator, got in and pressed his floor number while sucking on the younger's tongue. As their floor approached he quickly stepped out and headed to his apartment. Good thing no one ran into them, this hour during the day people are normally at work.

He pulled back and breathed for a moment, searching into his pockets for the keys, as he found em he unlocked the door, while receiving sloppy kisses from Taehyun on his neck.

Yeonjun entered the apartment stumbling. Taehyun giggled at that. As they got to Yeonjun's bedroom he quickly got off Yeonjun and got on his knees, desperately tugging at Yeonjun's belt. He unbuckled it quickly and and took it off, tossing it somewhere. Yeonjun's pants were pulled down, and Taehyun quickly leaned into Yeonjun's clothes bulge, giving it kisses and moaning on it, sending pleasurable sensations up Yeonjun's spine.

He looked up at his boyfriend and said with puppy eyes "daddy, puppy's thirsty".

Yeonjun instantly pulled down his boxers and pumped his dick a couple times before putting the head right in front of Taehyun's lips. The cock's head red, with the first drops of precum threatening to spill. Taehyun couldn't waste it, he immediately rubbed his lips over the head, the precum coated a shiny layer on his lips, then he licked them clean. The sight itself was enough for Yeonjun to just cum, but he needed more action.

"Cmon puppy don't tease daddy" he said.

Taehyun gave an innocent look before opening his mouth wide and taking Yeonjun in, at least halfway in. Yeonjun's size ain't a joke. He started bobbing his head back and forth his shaft and the areas he couldn't reach, he stroked it with his fingers. Yeonjun threw his head back and moaned loudly.

Taehyun hollowed his cheeks and swirled his tongue around Yeonjun's cock, looking up at Yeonjun's face, he smiled proudly.

He tried pushing it even further, and the cock's head hit his throat's end, making him gag and saliva to spill out of his mouth. The wet sounds it made on Yeonjun's cock were going in perfect rhythm with the said male's groans.

Taehyun even started to moan on his cock sending vibrations on Yeonjun's shaft. Yeonjun by now was moaning uncontrollably. He didn't know Taehyun was capable of giving such a good succ.

"Just like that...daddy's gonna cum so soon". He slurred on his words.

Taehyun kept sucking harder, gagging and choking on his boyfriend's dick. A minute later only Yeonjun said "ff-fuck, I can't hold it!" He said through shut eyes.

Taehyun pulled away from the cock and delivered kisses all over the organ that was dripping with his saliva. "Cum for puppy, daddy. I'm so thirsty."

That took Yeonjun to spray his seed out in long, sticky spurts, that some landed directly in Taehyun's mouth. A little on his collar and face. Just like earlier, Taehyun gathered all the cum that landed out of his mouth on his fingers and sucked them clean, moaning while he did that. "Mmm so good daddy".

Yeonjun loved this wildness of Taehyun. He chuckled breathlessly and pulled him up kissing him lovingly.

He hugged him tight to his chest and fell behind, plopping on the soft mattress along Taehyun still on his chest.

Taehyun perked his head up a bit and started kissing Yeonjun's neck again.

Yeonjun hummed feeling loved. "Taehyun, baby, why are you so beautiful?"

Taehyun pulled away from his neck and smiled down at Yeonjun "could ask you the same."

Yeonjun smirked at him and stroked his cheek.

"Now that you kissed me, can you say it back?"

Taehyun giggled "I love u too....always have".
_________________

(A/N): this is just a filler sorta update for reaching 500 views. You guys are the best. Btw I think the book is good to wrap up with. What do you think? How'd you like the book? Feel free to criticize
And happy 1 year anniversary to our beautiful men! Cant believe it's been a year omg *ugly cries*.