ahem ahem (7)

Warning: mature content (smut).

_____^^^^_____

Friday's evening left Taehyun in a bitter mood but he tried to get distracted and remain nice to his boyfriend.

This btw, didn't help the growing need to feel Yeonjun's touch. But he was already put down once, he could never ask Yeonjun for that again, never. But something must be done. A man's hormones are no joke.

Taehyun tried to think of options but nothing really felt rational enough to him. He tried to think about what Yeonjun had said. He liked rough. Taehyun didn't mind his boyfriend getting rough on him. Heck it only excited Taehyun. He really wanted to be wrecked by Yeonjun. But that bitch thought Taehyun was an innocent little angel, which Taehyun clearly wasn't. He's just shy, that's it.

So the entire issue had risen from Yeonjun's stupid belief about Taehyun being innocent. So, the belief was to be broken and proven wrong. And Taehyun after overthinking, was really down for it. He was hell bent on making his boyfriend believe how Taehyun was worth it.

All he had to do was just tempt him to the edge. Trigger his hormones so badly that it leaves the older no option but to mercilessly bang his boyfriend right there and then.

And so he started working on it.

They were having a casual day at the office, having their meetings as scheduled, and discussing a case of money laundering. Everything going too regularly.

"Perfect! I guess that's it for this one, let's take a break, I'll see ya'll at 1 now, please be punctual and don't forget the files of the next one" Yeonjun told his members. All agreed, and then proceeded out of the meeting room one by one. Except for....ahem, Taehyun.

Yeonjun was so immersed into a file he didn't notice that all had left but Taehyun. So Taehyun just went all the way to Yeonjun's chair, not without locking the meeting room ofc.

Funny, because Yeonjun didn't notice him even when he was standing right beside him. Taehyun pouted and gently put his hand on Yeonjun's shoulder gaining his attention.

Yeonjun looked up at him and smiled once he realized it was Taehyun. He silently cooed at the sight of his pouty boyfriend.

Taehyun rubbed softly at Yeonjun's shoulder. "Aren't you gonna take a break too?" He asked

Yeonjun answered, "yeah baby, I just need to briefly go through this one for the next meeting, its really interesting btw".

"Hmm, is that the only thing you find interesting?" Taehyun said as he made his way onto Yeonjun's lap, straddling him and sitting on his muscular thighs, his hands running up and down the holder's chest in a ridiculously slow motion. This tensed Yeonjun up but he enjoyed it. He only snaked his arms around his boyfriend's waist, maintaining a firm grip and bringing his chest closer to his own. Further pleasing Taehyun. But he knew he had to do something more or this will only result in a makeout session and that's it.

"You're the best of my interests, Hyun" Yeonun whispered which excited Taehyun so much but he had to control himself. He kept a bored smile on his face and shifted closer to Yeonjun, practically sitting right on his dick, and as he did, he made sure to grind on it a couple times triggering Yeonjun member. Yeonjun let out a low groan and his hands slid down to Taehyun's hips holding them firmly in order to stop him.

"Baby, we shouldn't" he whispered

This kinda pissed Taehyun but he was expecting it. "We shouldn't or you don't want to?" He asked with a visible frown.