promise me (13)

"Tae, wake up love" Yeonjun attempted to wake his boyfriend up, unwantingly. He just wanted to stare at Taehyun while he sleeps. He loves his sleepy, peaceful state. His eyelids dont close all the way but Yeonjun finds it rather adorable. His soft snores that help Yeonjun sleep are relaxing. And his cheeks that Yeonjun loves to sneakily kiss and lick at when he sleeps is an irresistible feeling.

But right now he's waking Taehyun up because Taehyun asked him to do so. Because Taehyun's sleep routine is as fucked up as the author's.

The said male whines and shuffles in the bed. He was laying on his stomach with his face sinking in the soft cotton pillows and his arms circled around his head.

He protested as Yeonjun held one of his arms and gently shook it a bit.

He whined with his head still in those pillows. Yeonjun chuckled at that it was so cute.

"C'mon honey, you asked me yourself" Yeonjun said, this time pulling Taehyun's one arm away with a little force and exposing a little of his handsome face. Nose scrunched up and eyes shut so tight their sides wrinkled. And a huge, adorable pout to emphasize on how grumpy he was for his sleep getting disturbed.

"You look sexy like this" Yeonjun whispered leaning his face closer to Taehyun's.

"I know" replied Taehyun with his eyes still shut.

Yeonjun smiled. "Hmmm but today your hands specifically look beautiful, why honey?" Yeonjun asked almost in a whisper before he leaned in and kissed his cheek for a considerable long moment, and very passionately.

Taehyun was still half-sleeping but this sudden kiss on his cheek made it fade slowly and he shuffled a bit making his lips (that were sunk in the pillow earlier) exposed to Yeonjun. So the taller leaned in further and placed his lips on Taehyun's.

Taehyun quickly pulled back as soon as he felt Yeonjun's lips and rolled over on his back "I haven't brushed yet!" He said rubbing his eyes, being groggy as ever.

Yeonjun leaned in again whispering "you know I don't care" and pecked him on the cheek before approaching his lips again but Taehyun pulled away before he could this time.

"Nooo~ oppa please" he took off the sheets that were tangled around him and sat up, lazily.

"But you always wake me up by kisses or blow or hand jobs, you don't care about my morning breathe so why should I care about yours?" Yeonjun talked in his baby voice while he pouted and threw him a playful glare to which Taehyun couldn't help but half giggle half blush since he mentioned blow jobs and hand jobs.

Yeonjun smiled feeling victorious for finally being able to wake Taehyun up.

Taehyun looked at him "you're beautiful, Yeonjun" he said lovingly, still sitting at his spot.

"Your hands are beautiful, Taehyun."

Taehyun's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Yes that compliment was flattering anyway but something about it felt....different? Weird? Unexpected? Not suitable with what he complimented Yeonjun earlier? Hands? Why hands?

In utter confusion he held up his hands and gasped at the sight of something shining ever so flawlessly in his left hand's thumb. His tired eyes stretched fully, maybe a little too much as his jaw hung slightly.

Yeonjun smiled at the sight, feeling satisfied with Taehyun's reaction.

Taehyun brought his left hand closer to his face and scanned the simple yet chic ring. It was silver with a single tiny green crystal attached to its front. He was so into it he tried but couldn't utter out a single syllable.