tense muscles (20)

Work at the office was getting more and more every week. Yeonjun and his team were working extra hours and missing on sleep and rest. But they weren't complaining. Yeonjun's team is packed with determined individuals, that's why his team is the least populous too, not just anyone can make into it.

Taehyun and Yeonjun's interactions were also being pretty limited lately, most of them being strictly work related. They could only afford a minute or two, occasionally sneaking somewhere private at their office and being romantic. They haven't really spent a day or night together in a while, they haven't eaten together too for so long.

Work being the priority, none is complaining though, and they do notice how much they miss each other and are deprived of each other's time and attention, they dont push the matter.

~

Taehyun yawns loudly in his small office, his report nowhere near the end. Its getting really tiring and his back hurts too. He got up to stretch a bit and moaned at the almost inaudible pops eliciting from his joints as he stretched.

He yawned again while lightly scratching his neck, giving his laptop a look of utter disgust.

He stretched again and made up his mind to change his position to ease his hurting back a bit.

He climbed at his desk and laid on his stomach, flat. He adjusted the laptop in front of him and started to get back to typing.

It has only been a few minutes when he heard a knock at the door.

"Mr. Kang, I need your five minutes please." Yeonjun spoke at the other end of the door. Taehyun's fingers halted at the keyboard and told Yeonjun to get in,  only bothering to tilt his face in Yeonjun's direction who walked in and widened his eyes at his colleague's unique position but ignored it the next second. He casually walked up to the desk approaching Taehyun.

"Sir Kim wants to arrange a meeting with you, Soohan and Minjun. I spoke to them both, they're good by 6 PM today what about you?" Yeonjun spoke really quickly.

Taehyun thought for a second before nodding at his boss. "I'm good." He started to type again.

"Great then I'll let him know and dont worry it wont take so long and ya'll can call it a-do you know you look so pretty right now baby?" Yeonjun leaned over to kiss Taehyun's head who's eyes went from the laptop's screen to his boss now, his fingers halting again.

He smiled up at him. "I look like literal garbage" he said indicating the bags under his eyes.

"Then garbage is pretty." Yeonjun winked at Taehyun.

"Your back must be hurting." Yeonjun asked concerned.

"Yeah, this position is more comforting."

"But what if someone walks into you laying all pretty like this?"

"It doesn't matter if their sights get blessed for a minute." Taehyun smiled at his boss. Yeonjun chuckled and leaned in again to kiss his head. And that's when Taehyun raised his face a bit and their lips touched after a considerably long while, instantly moulding against each other's, tongues rushing to grind against each other's.

So deprived, both the males moaned into the kiss. Yeonjun slid the laptop from between them and pulled Taehyun up to have him sit on the verge of the table, with his legs hanging down as they hugged each other tightly while still hungrily making out.

After another minute when they pulled back, Taehyun's hand immediately went to Yeonjun's bulge, which wasn't really hard but his little rubs over the cloth got it.

Yeonjun's lips found Taehyun's neck and he nibbled at it in a gently rough manner.

Taehyun's hands got to Yeonjun's pant's button and undid it, quickly undoing the zip below it before sliding it down along his briefs as he got on his feet.