promise me pt.2 (14)

Taehyun and Yeonjun's sweet kiss turned into a sloppy one with tongue and teeth here and there. They kissed with raw passion to fight off the heat that suddenly grew in their bodies, but it only increased as their lips slid against each other's.

Yeonjun bit at Taehyun's lower lip a little too hard and pulled away with his boyfriend's lip still in between his teeth, as Taehyun winced at that he let go and went back to sucking on his tongue.

Yeonjun's hands made their way at the hem of Taehyun's shirt and the next second it was off of Taehyun's torso, revealing his naked skin for Yeonjun to drool at. Yeonjun quickly pulled Taehyun closer and started to mark him on his neck. He'd bite on spots and suck on them to make them last longer. The younger could only moan in response to all those actions, with his head thrown back and his fingers tugged in Yeonjun's beautiful raven locks.

Yeonjun pulled back and whispered in the shorter's ears. "Mm Taehyun play with your nipples, make em hard for oppa" the younger nodded eagerly at that and removed his hands from Yeonjun's hair and drew them to his chest, while Yeonjun sucked at Taehyun's ear lobe.

Taehyun rubbed his nipples in between  his fingers and gasped as he felt them turning hard under his own touch. Yeonjun watched that with his head snuggled in the crook of Taehyun's neck and felt himself get hard at the sight of Taehyun touching his nipples.

Taehyun pulled himself back a bit and opened his mouth with his head facing downwards, making a long string of his saliva land on his chest. He used that as lube to rub on his nipples and moaned at the warmth of it on his chest. Yeonjun couldn't take it he slammed Taehyun on the bed and his mouth landed on Taehyun's right nipple. Wet from his own saliva. He sucked at it as if he was thirsty, very thirsty. Then he very carefully bit at the nub and pulled away with his teeth still around it, it made Taehyun let out a cracked whine with his back arching against their mattress. Yeonjun repeated his actions and switched to the other nipple to treat it same as the previous one.

Yeonjun pulled back and stared down at the art he created; the pair of nipples now a deep shade of red a bit shiny from Yeonjun's saliva as they stood rock hard.

Taehyun couldn't bear Yeonjun's gaze, he hid his face in his hands. Yeonjun smirked at that.

"Pants off!" Yeonjun's sentence came out more like an instruction. Taehyun's shaking hands slowly got off his face as his pink cheeks were set on display. With still shaking fingers he tugged at the waist band of his sweats and pulled them down till the waistband rested just above his cock , revealing the fact that he wasn't wearing any underwear. Yeonjun lips curled into a smirk at that and he mumbled "bad boy~" which Taehyun caught instantly as pulled the pants down further as his cock sprang out of it; its head red.

Yeonjun helped Taehyun get fully out of his pants and threw them somewhere on the floor.

Again, Yeonjun stared down at Taehyun, fully naked this time.

Yeonjun made Taehyun spread his legs by pulling his thighs apart and revealing his asshole, clenching.

Yeonjun slapped both of Taehyun's thighs. He then spanked both his ass cheeks as he held his legs in his arms and got in between them. Taehyun gasped and whined each time he got hit.

Then Yeonjun leaned in forward, as his face went closer to Taehyun's heat to eat at it. Just as he was about to reach it he pulled back and the younger whined loudly at it, even kicking the air with his legs still resting on Yeonjun's forearms. Though his whine was cut short as Yeonjun spanked him again, harsher this time.

''Ride my face" Yeonjun said with most serious face and low tone. But Taehyun was taken aback. They haven't attempted such a position and he was nervous to say the least, he uttered out "h-huh?"