a relationship's birth (4)

"Let me kiss you Taehyun, please."

The younger slowly snaked his arms around Yeonjun's neck as a hint of approval. Yeonjun stared into Taehyun's huge eyes. Eyes he craved to stare into since he cant really remember.

"Please do, sir". Taehyun was getting impatient now. He wanted to be kissed right there and then. Yeonjun's sudden confession had ignited something unbearable into him. He couldn't resist.

Smiling, Yeonjun leaned even closer and pressed his lips on the Taehyun's.

For a moment, their lips stayed still, until Yeonjun held Taehyun's jaw with his one and hand moved his lips against the younger's. Taehyun managed to keep up. Their lips moved in a perfect manner, as if scripted. Seconds into kissing the younger innocently, Yeonjun took it a step ahead. He started sucking on the younger's beautiful bottom lip. Taehyun gasped at that but it was muffled into the kiss.

He took the hint and opened his mouth for the older to explore. Yeonjun immediately stuck his tongue into Taehyun's mouth that. Taehyun didn't even fight for dominance, his tongue was pushed into the back of his mouth so the older can have his access into his mouth. The younger let out moans feeling a new spot being touched by Yeonjun's tongue.

A minute into making out Taehyun this time, took it a step further, he set his thigh across Yeonjun's lap and got on top of it, straddling him, the kiss never broke.

Yeonjun now, rubbed his palms up and down Taehyun's sides, and waist. This caused the younger to even whimper at sometimes.

The kiss finally broke. Only so Yeonjun can slide off Taehyun's oversized shirt off his one shoulder to leave kisses on his collar area. Which eventually turned into marking the younger. Yeonjun was sucking, and softly biting his skin to leave hickeys. Taehyun let out whines and moans now and then. his grip was on his boss's neck only getting tighter from the pleasure he received

Yeonjun pulled away for his shoulder and looked at the three hickeys he left on the younger. He rubbed on them softly with his fingers. He finally looked over to his favourite boy, held his chin and gave him another passionate kiss. The younger melted into it. He kissed back with much passion.

After a while Taehyun pulled back. He looked at Yeonjun, still in the same position as earlier with his arms still tangled around Yeonjun's neck.

"What does that makes us now?" He asked with nervousness evident in his tone.

"What do u want us to be baby?" Yeonjun replied, while rubbing around the younger's waist smoothly.

Taehyun was overwhelmed with their little session earlier and now Yeonjun calling him "baby". He couldn't reply, he just hid his face in the older's neck and mumbled "I want to be your first favourite" Yeonun smiled at that.

"Weren't you since always?"

"What does that me-"

"Baby, you've been my first favourite since the time u joined the team. Everything. From your intellect to your personality. You are my no.1 favourite, heck, you're my only favourite. As my colleague and beyond."

Taehyun giggled into his neck softly, melting Yeonjun's heart.

"Will I see you tomorrow babe?" Yeonjun asked, now running his one hand through Taehyun's beautiful locks.

"Where?"

"At work baby"

"Oh"

"Will I?"

"No"

"Baby our team nee-"

"On one condition"

"I'm down" Yeonjun would do anything. Anything to get him back.

"next time Jimseok calls me shorty, smack his ugly face" Taehyun said playfully

"You got it, sir" Taehyun giggled at "sir''. Yeonjun laughed a little too and hugged the younger, Taehyun hugged him back.