too unprofessional (5)

It's been a over a month since that dreadful event at the office, followed by a beautiful relationship's birth. Yeah, to put it simply, Yeonjun asked Taehyun out that very day and they became a couple, a secret one. It's not if they would get exclusive about the relationship they'll get fired, but it didn't seem any professional either.

Things at the office were going smoothly too, as Taehyun joined the very next day of the entire drama, the team members were confused, but as Yeonjun cleared everything through a small talk and even clarified for the members to keep the arguments strictly professional.

Their team got back to schedule and forgot about the event eventually. Taehyun, however precisely avoided all possible interactions with Jimseok. They only exchanged greetings. While discussions, Taehyun would not oppose or support Jimseok's ideas, he'd just sit and hear whatever he was saying. This didn't really go unnoticed by Jimseok though, he felt how Taehyun was ignorant towards him. Normally, Taehyun would oppose fromJimseok's ideas, but lately, he'd just sit there as if he was frozen. He was behaving quite regular with the other team members, but with Jimseok, it was different.

This kinda bothered Jimseok, he missed getting into arguments with Taehyun and then mock him and call him names, further pissing the younger. But there weren't any opportunities for it since Taehyun was avoiding Jimseok to no end.

Weeks went by like this, at first he thought Taehyun would take his time to warm up a bit to him but he saw how Taehyun immediately warmed up to every single person in the office but Jimseok. As time passed this became unbearable for Jimseok, so unbearable that at a meeting one day he just engaged Taehyun into a conversation, asking him his views about an idea he gave for tracking the victim's phone calls as well. Much to his surprise Taehyun only agreed to it as it seemed good to him. Jimseok didn't want this, he wanted to just et into an argument with Taehyun and piss him again.

"Did u just agree to me?" Jimseok blurted out confused

''Well what did it look like?" Taehyun bluntly answered

"Thought you oppose all my ideas". Jimseok scoffed

"Well, if your idea is once a good one, why would I oppose it?"

"Hmm..." Jimseok gave a long pause

The members silently predicted for another drama like earlier but Taehyun was being extra careful.

"Are you just agreeing so you don't get into trouble?"

"No, I'm agreeing because I actually think tracing the victim's phone calls will only help us in the case" Taehyun said calmly

"Well that's a pile of bullshit and we know it" Jimseok spat out

Taehyun didn't really know how to convince him so he just shrugged. Yeonjun tried to clear it.

"What's your problem?" He asked Jimseok, clearly annoyed

"Hah! My problem? Really Yeonjun? Is he really this innocent to just agree to whatever I say?"

''He agreed because your idea will help in the case, you're being so weird, please let's just end this and head for lunch, it's almost lunch time anyway" Yeonjun announced as he picked up his cell phone resting on the table in front of him and put it in his pocket. Other members shuffled and got up to leave for lunch as well.

"You're not this innocent shorty" Jimseok mocked Taehyun. Taehyun instantly stopped midway of getting up from his seat as he tried to contain his anger, his blood boiled. All the members in the room stood there anticipating whatever was to come next.

Taehyun didn't quite react to it, he just expressed a blank face as he stood straight, thought inside he was raging.

"What was that Jimseok?" Yeonjun asked in an anger filled tone

"Nothing Yeonjun, I was just warning shorty he-Ah" Jimseok couldn't finish his sentence as he fell back into his seat holding his left cheek. As he realized it, he got punched in the face by Yeonjun.

Everyone in the room stood straight and quiet staring with wide eyes in utter shock. Even Taehyun was shocked.

''These are professional settings and we do not address each other by stupid pet names, do we?" Yeonjun said through gritted teeth glaring intensely at Jimseok who still laid on his seat with his hand on his cheek where he got hit.

"The exact same goes for ya'll" Yeonjun announced to the members looking at them. "Make sure to keep it professional, if you address each other in this unprofessional manner, I wouldn't be tolerating it, dismiss!"

All the members nodded at Yeonjun and left in a hurry. Except a shocked Taehyun

As Jimseok got up and headed to the door he got stopped by Yeonjun saying; "apologise to Taehyun and be careful next time". Jimseok quickly obliged to it and mumbled a "sorry", loud enough for both Yeonjun and Taehyun to hear. As Taehyun nodded to him, he quickly scooted out of the room.

Taehyun stood there awkwardly still processing the entire scene. Yeonjun sensed his confusion and got near Taehyun as he held his waist from the side firmly. "What's wrong baby?" He asked calmly.

"W-wh..I'm, uhh" Taehyun couldn't really form a sentence, this made Yeonjun giggle.

"What is it baby?" He asked again, turning Taehyun so he could fully face him.

Taehyun cleared his throat. "Why did u hit Jimseok?" He managed to ask

"That's what you're confused about?"

"Yeah, and it was so sudden too"

"Well because that asshole simply deserved it, plus didn't you tell me to smack his face when he calls you that stupid pet name?" Yeonjun gently pecked the younger's lips

"Sir, I was...only kidding" Taehyun said as buried his face in Yeonjun's chest, because he was blushing so hard.

Yeonjun hugged Taehyun tightly and landed a kiss on his head.

"I hate him calling you names, or anybody who calls you names or messes with you" Yeonjun whispered to the blushing mess on his chest.

"C'mon let's head for lunch now, or am I eating you?"

"Hey! In the office?" Taehyun said punching Yeonjun's chest playfully while he blushed

"Of course, and we can lock this room, no one has to find out when I eat you out on this table and-

"Oh my God stop, Taehyun said pulling away from Yeonjun and hiding his face in his palms

Yeonjun laughed and took both his hands, kissing his knuckles

"Fine, for now let's not do it"

"Thank you" Taehyun rolled his eyes.

Yeonjun gestured towards the door as winked and Taehyun got the hint as he went out for lunch, Yeonjun would join them in a while since he does not anyone suspecting anything if they entered the lunch room together. Taehyun blowed Yeonjun a kiss from the door and went running to the lunch room blushing like a teen girl. Yeonjun smiled widely at that.