ice (11)

This was a very hot weekend...a very very hot weekend. And Taehyun was over at Yeonjun's. He'd just arrive and after spending an hour with his boyfriend he was tugged in bed because he was yawning like a kitten.

As Taehyun fell asleep, Yeonjun went over to his laptop and started responding to emails.

Say the day was so hot, he was sweating just sitting at his spot. And to top it the damn air conditioner was being a bitch. The cieling's fan could only fight some heat. Yeonjun tried to get immersed into work to distract from the unbearable heat. Gladly Taehyun was in deep slumber to suffer in such hot weather, for now at least.

The emails could only keep Yeonjun busy for half an hour. As they were done, Yeonjun was met by the realization of such pathetic heat again.

Nothing could help but a shower, he thought. So he instantly did so. And it did make him feel better. He changed into light clothing and went out of the bedroom.

Taehyun on the other hand was continuously shuffling in the bed because of how uncomfortable he was thanks to such weather. He had sweat all his face and neck. The back of his pajama top was starting to soak in sweat too.

He sat up frustrated because of the heat. His sleep was disturbed instantly making him have a shitty mood. He wiped his forehead with the back of his sleeve as he picked up his phone on the side table to check the time. He was asleep for around an hour or so, and it definitely wasn't enough.

Frowning, he got up and went out of the bedroom, there he figured Yeonjun in the kitchen, on his phone.

As Yeonjun saw Taehyun had woken up he smiled at his state; messy hair and sleepy face, beautiful he thought.

"Its so fucking hot, my balls are gonna melt off" Taehyun grumbled as he plopped on the couch of the living room . The living room and kitchen were attached with no wall in between.

"Aah I know babe, and the air conditioner had to break down too" Yeonjun huffed, but he was still very amused by Taehyun.

Taehyun groaned in response, it was muffled because he was lying on his face.

"How about I make you a drink huh? A cold one." Yeonjun suggested as he made his way to refrigerator, opening the freezer's door.

"No, im getting nauseous here" Taehyun was thankful for Yeonjun being so concerned but he really was nauseous because of the heat.

Yeonjun pouted slightly, he looked inside the freezer and saw the tray of ice cubes and just then a brilliant idea popped into his mind.

He took out the tray, shut the freezer's door and went in the living room to the couch where Taehyun was still throwing a silent tantrum about the weather.

Taehyun felt weight on the couch and he sat up properly only to find Yeonjun sitting beside him, setting a tray of ice cubes on the small front table of wood.

"I know the heat could make you nauseous" Yeonjun said with a cute pout as he ruffled Taehyun's hair.

He took the ice tray, twisted it a little to pop an ice cube out of it. As it came out in Yeonjun's hand he grabbed it firmly in his fingers, fondled it a bit before putting it close to his lips to give it a sensual suck, while eyeing Taehyun.

Taehyun watched it all with wide eyes. He wasn't quite sure about Yeonjun's true intentions but it sure turned him on.

He saw how Yeonjun's plump lips wrapped around the ice cube and how he rubbed his tongue on it, not once breaking eye contact with Taehyun.

When he saw Taehyun completely attentive to what he was doing, he pulled out the ice cube, now covered a bit in his own saliva and grabbed Taehyun by his nape from his other hand to bring him closer. As he got closer Yeonjun gently put the ice cube on Taehyun's lips and rubbed on them a bit. He didn't need any instructions . The said male's lips parted and wrapped around the ice cube, sucking it exactly like his boyfriend did a minute ago.