Just some fluff (18)

"But Taehyunnieeee is soooooo tirrrreeed" Taehyun sang lazily, wrapped messily in the sheets as Yeonjun attempted to wake him up.

"We can't miss today baby, today is very important, cmon now!" Yeonjun bucked him up by pulling the sheets away but Taehyun grabbed onto them and pulled them back even harder, giggling like a child. "Noooo oppa the bed smells like you ,I cant get up, I want to stay in here foreverrrr~" Taehyun whispered pulling the sheets up to his head.

Yeonjun couldn't help but laugh a bit along, Taehyun was messing around for no reason but still he couldn't get mad at him.

"We went to bed around the early hours baby, why are you still so sleepy?" Yeonjun said, sitting back at the bed.

"Mmm Taehyun isn't sleepy oppa."

"Then why won't you get up?"

"Becauseeeeee...."

"Because?"

"Because I just want to stay in today and suck your face then shower together then suck your face then watch a movie while sucking your face, then cook something and suck yo-"

"That sounds like a lot of sucking." Yeonjun said chuckling.

"Taehyun doesn't mind. " Taehyun smirked goofily at Yeonjun.

"As tempting as it sounds we-"

"Yeah yeah "wE caN't mISs tOdAy bAby, tOdaY iS veRy ImpORTAnT, CmoN NOw!" Taehyun mimicked Yeonjun as he got out of bed brushing through his messy hair, mumbling shit as he made his way to the bathroom to get ready.

"Awww what about my morning kiss?" Yeonjun whined.

Taehyun stopped right at the door of the bathroom and turned to Yeonjun, his face puffy and pouty, "bad boys like you don't deserve any kisses kitten."

Yeonjun's face wore the expression of utter shock as he tried to take in what Taehyun said.

Taehyun got in the bathroom and shut the door, locking it.

Just after that Yeonjun picked up on the sound of Taehyun laughing his lungs out inside the bathroom, and realization hit him, that yet again, did Yeonjun get tricked by Taehyun pretending to be the angry top.

"Yah! I can't believe you, you brat!" Yeonjun banged against the door laughing. Taehyun squealed loudly and laughed at Yeonjun.

"Oooohhhh daddy, bang me like you bang that door mmmm" Taehyun moaned playfully and they both kept laughing like that, until tears started to form in their eyes and they finally composed themselves and got ready for work coz they already goofed around so much.

~

The day at work was tiring to say the least and Taehyun yawned in Yeonjun's arms as the older carried him bridal style into the apartment.

"Y'know talking to that stupid miss Haru wastes so much of my brain cells, I think you should kiss some into me" Taehyun said in a very tired tone while rubbing his eyes to which the older chuckled and placed a gentle peck at the other's forehead before laying him at the bed.

"Shower together?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yes, please." Taehyun stretched his arms towards Yeonjun while pouting.

Yeonjun smiled at his boyfriend and picked him up, with his thighs wrapped around the older's torso as they made out lovingly while Yeonjun walked then to the bathroom with his arms around the younger's waist to support him.

~

After the shower and getting dried up and dressed, they both sat at the bed cuddling, talking some romantic crap which the author is very painfully incapable of comprehending since she's been single for the 183.763% of her miserable life.

"Yeonjun oppa?" Taehyun mumbled against his neck, he was sitting in Yeonjun's lap, chest against chest.

"Yes kitten?" Yeonjun said while running his fingers through his lover's locks.

"Are you gay or....?" Taehyun asked pulling his head back, looking at Yeonjun with huge eyes due to curiosity.

"My sexuality?" Yeonjun asked.

"Mhmm" Taehyun nodded.

"My sexuality is Kang Taehyun."

"Huh...." Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Yeonjun in confusion.

''Yes baby, you're my sexuality."

Taehyun got really flustered and pushed his head back into Yeonjun's neck, letting out an almost inaudible whimper.

Yeonjun just hugged him really firmly and put his chin on the smaller's head, rocking back and forth slowly.

"I'm just incapable of being attracted to or loving anyone that is not you. It's how God built me, it's how he designed my soul. You're my sexuality,  you're my only definition of love, consciously,  subconsciously and unconsciously." He said those last three words specifically because of Taehyun's endless love for psychology.

And Taehyun was so impressed by it.

Taehyun blushed even harder and rubbed his nose onto Yeonjun's warm neck.

The couple cuddled like that, enjoying each other's warmth in the silence and feeling their heart strumming at the pace of the other's.

"What about your sexuality baby?" Yeonjun asked while taking Taehyun's palm in his and kissing it deeply.

"YEONTIDDIES!"

_________________________________________ 

(A/N): Greetings!
This smol, fluff chapter is dedicated to my beautiful bestie  OhMyTaehyun, good luck with your studies! Fighting!
Thank you to all you beautiful people for supporting this book, apologies for anything you dont like, we appreciate criticism. Have a good day!
Ehehe try excusing the weird ending😅