burdened (2)

Taehyun found himself at his apartment burdened with thoughts. He didn't fully changed from his formal office attire. Truth be told, he did regret all that drama back at the office but he couldn't help it. As he thought about it he started to now feel guilty to behave in that manner with his team leader. It was Jimseok who made him mad but he poured it all in Yeonjun.

Aah Yeonjun

Did he really have to keep Taehyun his second favourite? And for so long? He wanted Yeonjun to acknowledge Taehyun's decisions and make him his favourite. He wanted to be a different person in Yeonjun's eyes. He wanted Yeonjun to treat him differently. To be precise, he wanted Yeonjun to make him his no.1. But he wasn't

At least, that's what he thought.

He was also worried about getting a nee job now, it wouldn't be that much of a hassle since he's very eligible but still he worried.

All this thinking made him tired so he decided to shower and sleep, maybe he could ease off the tension then.

Meanwhile Yeonjun, after wrapping up the left over work at the office decided to hit Taehyun's location. He found through Taehyun's profile. Nothing outta the ordinary. He skipped lunch thanks to all that drama earlier that day in the office, his appetite died. He just wanted to talk to Taehyun and soothe things out. Professional ethics. And maybe....maybe if Yeonjun could gather enough courage, he might confess to the younger too, but maybe. The priority here was getting him back to the job for now.

He thought about how the conversation could go while he drove to Taehyun's place. Either Taehyun will be understanding and agree to get back on the job. Or he could act like a little sassy bitch and kick Yeonjun out? He wouldn't do that, right? Yeonjun caught himself smiling as he recalled the events of today. As Taehyun reacted today over Yeonjun picking Jimseok's opinion over was absolutely amusing, call Yeonjun unprofessional but it was hot. Yes, he found a pissed Taehyun hot, thanks to Jimseok. Though Jimseok's habit of calling Taehyun "shorty" were absolutely inexcusable for Yeonjun. He's simply going to tell him to "watch it" next time he does that. He didn't like the idea of just everyone joking with Taehyun. He wanted to be the only one to mess with him and call him pet names. Like lovers do. Shit. Could Taehyun possibly be in a relationship? That'll be awful. And what if he's not into guys? Yeonjun was getting worried, thinking about all the negative scenarios. But he didn't want to stay in the dark either. Maybe he really will confront Taehyun on all the questions that disturb him.