Changkyun's Heat

Changkyun should have known his heat was due. He had eighty four in his life time - being an early bloomer and all.

He was at the large dining table. He thinks he is sitting between Hoseok and Wonwoo. He can't be sure tho.

Hoseok and Seungkwan smell very similar. And Felix loves Wonwoo's scent the most, so he hangs off and scents the Beta more than he does anyone else.

It was hard for Changkyun to tell their scents apart.

"Changkyun, are you alright, Pup?" Jackson asked, kneeling beside his chair.

"Hyuuuuung." Came the most pathetic whine from the Omega.

All talking and movement from the room seized.

The four Pups who came to this Pack with Changkyun shot to their feet, running over to their Hyung.

They smothered him with kisses and affection.

"Your scent glands are quite swollen." Jackson clicked his tongue.

The affection from the Omegas, and the lack of affection from any of the ten Alphas was causing intense pain in Changkyun's scent glands.

He blinked back his tears.

"Do you-would you like two of the Alphas to scent you? It'll reduce the swelling in your scent glands, and it'll take the bitterness out of your scent too." Jaebeom said from his chair directly across from Changkyun.

Changkyun was going to shake his head. He doesn't need no Alpha.

But maybe he did...his scent glands DID hurt. And he could tell the bitterness in his scent was making many of the other Omegas, and a few sensitive Betas uncomfortable.

He nodded.

"Would you like to pick the Alphas yourself?" Seungcheol asked from next to Jaebeom.

Changkyun's eyes scanned around the table, locking eyes with Mingyu, then with Namjoon.

Yes. Those two.

The best combination of cinnamon and Vanilla...they were going to go SO well with his own honey scent...it made his mouth water.

"Mingyu and Namjoon." He mumbled to Jackson.

Jackson nodded, telling the Pack who Changkyun had picked.

"Would you like me to help with the nest?" Jimin walked up to his seat.

Changkyun shook his head.
"No, thank you." He mumbled.
"I want to try...I've never built a nest by myself before."

Jimin kisses him on the cheek.
"Okay. Just let me or Mark know if you need assistance, okay?"

The younger Omega nodded.

Satisfied, Jimin walked away.

"You three - eat. You can't do all that scenting without the energy." Joshua giggled.

Changkyun nibbled at his rice, slowly and unwillingly eating while the two Alphas - who were going to nest with him - ate.

Namjoon noticed the impatient look on the Omega's face. He tried to eat as fast as he could without choking.

"Thank you for the meal, Seokjin, Seungmin, Jimin. It was delicious." He said, stepping around the table, stopping behind Changkyun.

"Are you ready to go now, sweetheart?" He asked the Omega.

Changkyun whined, nodding.
"Yes, Alpha."

Namjoon gave a smile, he helped the Omega up from the chair.

Mingyu followed behind them.

Changkyun stopped, whining until the Alpha caught up.

Mingyu smiled.
"You're a good Pup."

"Do you want us to come in before the nest is built? Or should we wait out here?" Namjoon asked as they reached the nesting room.

Changkyun bit his lip, looking to the closed door, then back to the Alphas.

"I want you to be in there while I build it." He mumbled.

Mingyu put a reassuring hand on Changkyun's shoulder.
"Then we'll be in there."

Changkyun mewled happily as he opened the door.

He busied himself with blankets and pillows as the two Alphas stepped to the side. Not interfereing, just watching.

When Changkyun deemed his nest perfect, he turned to the Alphas with a proud smile.

Namjoon was the first to move.
He gave a big grin.
"This is perfect, Changkyun. And I heard you tell Jimin it is the first nest you ever built?"

Changkyun hummed, nodding.
"By myself, yes."

"It's beautiful." Mingyu said, stepping up to him.
"Are we allowed in?" He asked.

Changkyun hesitated for only a moment before nodding.
"Of course, Alpha." He said quietly.

He shuffled over, making room for the two taller beings.

He nestled between them when they laid down.

Namjoon ran his fingers through the Omega's hair as Mingyu scented him thoroughly.

Changkyun began to purr.