An Argument Between An Alpha And Omega

Changkyun looked from the doorway, between the arguing couple.

Wonho, an Alpha.
Jeonghan, an Omega.

There was so much yelling, and swearing. Changkyun could see this going south very quickly.

He whined quietly.

"Use your fucking head. You know he can't go to the gym, you idiot." Jeonghan snarled.

Wonho growled loudly at the Omega.

Changkyun stepped between the two, snarling at Wonho.

Jeonghan put a reasurring hand on the younger boys shoulder, giving him a small smile.
"You don't need to worry about anything, Kyun."

Changkyun kept his eyes on the Alpha.

"You think I would hurt my own Pack-mate?" Wonho asked, offended.

"I've seen it happen before." Changkyun mumbled angrily.

Jeonghan whined, pulling Changkyun into a hug.
"No one here will hurt you or anyone else. I'm just angry because I care. No one wants Taehyung covered head to toe in hives, or in the hospital if it gets too bad." Jeonghan sighed.

Changkyun looked between the two, confused.

"Taehyung has Cholinergic Urticaria. He breaks out in hives when his body temperature rises. Usually when he exercises or sweats." Wonho explained to the young Omega.

Changkyun looked to the floor.
"I-I didn't know that." He mumbled.

"That's okay. We are still learning new things about our Pack members each day." Jeonghan smiled.

Changkyun sat on a nearby chair.

"I'm sorry I spoke to you like that." Jeonghan mumbled to the Alpha a few moments later.

"Yeah. Me too." Wonho sighed, pulling him into a hug.