An Alpha's Uncontrollable Pheromones

It was never like Changbin to get angry at the smallest of things.

"What's with the attitude?" Yoongi glared to the younger Alpha.

Changbin grit his teeth.
"Why do you always talk down to me?"

Yoongi scoffed.
"When does anyone ever talk down to you-"

The Alpha was cut off as Changkyun entered the room with a growl.

Yoongi sighed, everyone in the Pack knew not to mess with Changkyun's maternal instincts.

"Don't talk to the Pups like that." Changkyun snarled to Yoongi, stepping closer to the youngest Alpha.

Changbin looked away.
"It's fine-"

"It's not fine!" The Omega argued.

"What is going on in here?" Jackson walked in with a huff.
"Alpha pheromones are spreading throughout this place. What happened?" He looked between the two Alphas.

Changbin looked to the ground submissively, causing Changkyun to whine.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." He mumbled to the Omega.

Changkyun frowned.
"We'll work it out, Pup. Come with me."

Changkyun led Changbin out of the room, nearly running into Hyunwoo as they exited.

The head Alpha sighed.
"What happened? Yours and Yoongi's pheromone levels are through the roof."

"I don't know. I feel strange...angry." Changbin frowned.

"Come on then, lets get you to the medicine room and have Jihoon and Minhyuk look you over."

Changbin nodded.
"Yes, Alpha."

Changkyun followed.

"It's his Alpha levels. It might be because he's the youngest Alpha." Jihoon said a few hours later, looking at the test results.

"His pheromone levels are elevated because he doesn't have authority to be able to release it. It isn't unusual in large packs with so many Alphas." The Beta continued.

"How can we help him?" Changkyun asked the Beta.

Hyunwoo gave a small fond smile.

Minhyuk handed the Omega a piece of paper.

"There are a few things that can be done to help. Medication to level out those pheromones. Or even spending a few nights in an Omega's bed can help."

Hyunwoo gave an uncertain look.

Minhyuk blushed.
"Just-JUST cuddling and scenting. Every night for about a week should reduce those high levels. Omegas can help with a lot of pheromonal problems for Alphas."

Changkyun looked to the youngest Alpha.
"He can sleep in my bed." He said.

The four others in the room looked to the Omega.

"Are you sure? He kicks." Minhyuk joked with a smile.

Changkyun nodded.
"I am." He wrapped his arms around the baby Alpha's shoulders.

Changbin smiled, returning the hug.