Minho's Heat - Changkyun's Intuition

Changkyun woke up with a start.

He listened carefully.

He couldn't hear anything, but he knew sometime wasn't right.

He climbed over the sleeping Jeongin and Chan, climbing out of the bed.

He could hear it now. He followed the sound of soft whimpers to The Nesting Room.

He frowned.

He opened the door as the smell of distress Omega burnt his nose.

"Minho..." He whined quietly.

Bangchan and Minho turned to him.
"Hyung..."

Changkyun ran to the Omega's side.
"Pup, what's wrong? What happened?" He turned to Bangchan.

The Alpha shrugged.
"I'm not too sure. He woke me up climbing into my bed...then about fifteen minutes later, he wanted to come in here to build a nest. I think he might be going into heat. He wouldnt let me leave to get someone to help." He mumbled quietly.

Changkyun ran a hand through Bangchan's hair. A silent 'thank you'.

"If you want to go back to bed, I've got it from here." He told the Alpha.

Bangchan looked to Minho.

Minho was looking back, he nodded.
"Thanks, Hyung." He mumbled.

Bangchan smiled, kissing the Omega on the top of the head.
"Rest up, Minnie."

Minho turned his attention to Changkyun once the Alpha left the room.
"Are you sure you're feeling okay? Should I gather all the other Omegas? Should we all sleep in here, in your nest?"

Minho giggled at his slightly panicked Hyung.

Changkyun hadn't yet whitnessed Minho in heat.

Minho loved to nest and hug his fellow Omegas when he was in heat. He became clingy and dependant.

"You just lay here with me. We'll tell the others in the morning. We should let them sleep for now."

Changkyun nodded as he shuffled under one of the blankets, tucking the young Omega under his chin.

"Get some sleep, Pup." He said with a yawn.

Minho wrapped his arms around Changkyun's waist as he nestled in closer.