Insecure Yugyeom

Yugyeom should have been used to it by now.

He has been a part of the Pack for quite some time now.

But it hurt, ya know.

Hearing the same thing all the time.

"You're so cute, Kai!"

"Jeongin, you're so adorable."

"Jungkook is such a sweet Omega."

"Changkyun's instincts are so amazing!"

"Jeonghan is so protective of the Pups, look how beautiful he is with them."

Where was Yugyeom's compliment?
Wasn't he beautiful?

Wasn't HE a good Omega?

Yugyeom sighed, flopping onto the couch, laying his head in Minghao's lap.

Minghao's fingers automatically started to run through the slightly younger boy's hair.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

Yugyeom wasn't sure if he should tell the truth or not.

Was he over reacting?

Did it even matter that he didn't get compliments?

What he just being ridiculous?

"I'm alright." He mumbled, closing his eyes as he felt them well up with tears.

Minghao hummed.
"Are you sure? You don't seem alright."

Yugyeom opened his eyes and rolled over, so he was looking up to the ceiling.

He shifted his eyes to the Beta.
"Am I...am I a good Omega?"

Minghao frowned worriedly at the questions.
"Of course you are. Who said you weren't?"

Yugyeom shook his head.
"No one...don't worry about it, I'm just being stupid."

Yugyeom got up and left the room before Minghao could even say anything.

He bit his lip, going to find someone else who could help.

---
Yugyeom was on the swinging chair by the back door, when someone sat beside him.

He turned to them.

"Minghao has concerns..." Namjoon started.

"Are you feeling alright, Pup? Minghao said you seemed sad."

Yugyeom shrugged.
"I'm okay, Hyung-"

"Please don't lie." Namjoon interrupted.

Yugyeom looked to his hands.
"Am I cute? Am I a good Omega?" He asked quietly.

Namjoon was taken back by the question. He held Yugyeom's hands in his own.
"You're absolutely gorgeous, Pup. Did someone say you weren't?"

Yugyeom didn't know how to reply. No one said he WASNT...but no one ever said he was either.

"Yugyeom, please talk to me."

Yugyeom whined.
"All the other Omegas get called cute, sweet, beautiful, gorgeous...THEY get called good Omegas...but I don't. I just thought, maybe I...wasn't." He wiped away the tears from his eyes with the back of his hand.

Namjoon pulled him into a hug.
"Oh, Pup. I'm so sorry. You are beautiful, and you're an amazing Omega...remember last week when Kai was upset? No one could get through except you. You were the only one able to help him. You did such an amazing job, and I don't think anyone thanked you for that. So I'll tell you right now. Thank you, Gorgeous, we are so lucky to have you as an Omega in our Pack."

Yugyeom couldn't keep the tears in any longer.

He sobbed into Namjoon's chest.

"It's going to be okay. We all love you so much." Namjoon said, wrapping his arms around the young Pup.