Unknown Reasons

Jeonghan and Mark stood shocked, looking at the small prescription box.

Lee Minho.

"Depression...our Minho is depressed?" Jeonghan whined, not being able to believe it.

Minho wasnt acting any different than his usual self.

"Maybe it's an old prescription?" Mark tried.

Jeonghan shook his head, pointing to date that was only a few days ago.

Mark whined.
"What...what if this is the reason he had to be rushed to the hospital last month?"

Jeonghan's eyes grew big.
"No. Not Minho. He just...he was..."

"We should put this back-" Mark started to say.

"What are you two doing?" Came the very familiar voice, causing the two older males to squeak with surprise.

Minho cocked his head.

He then noticed the box in Jeonghan's hands.
"Why do you have that?!" He panicked, stomping over to them.

Jeonghan and Mark both whined.

Minho froze, whining back.

"It's just...this made us think back to last month, when you...umm..." Mark looked to Jeonghan for help.

"When you had to be rushed to the hospital. You said it was an accident, but...Minho...was it? Actually an accident?" Tears spring to Jeonghan's eyes.

A sob broke from Minho's lips.
"I'm so sorry. Hyungs, please."

Mark and Jeonghan cried, pulling the younger boy into their arms.
"Don't apologize, baby. It's going to be okay."

"We've got you, Pup."

"Hyunwoo!" Mark called out.

Hyunwoo walked into the room, freezing at the sight of the three crying Omegas.

"What's going on?" The Alpha asked awkwardly, stepping into the room, shutting the door behind him.

Mark sniffled, passing the box of antidepressants to their leader.

Hyunwoo didn't quite understand at first.

He knew some of the other Pack members had issues. Some of them were on medication, others seeing Counsellors or Psychologists.

But he wasn't expecting what Mark said next.
"Minho's emergency trip to the hospital...it wasn't an accident." He sniffled, wiping his tears into Minho's hair.

Hyunwoo felt like his body was falling. His chest became tight.

He knelt down with the Omega's, pulling the three into a hug.

"I'm sorry, Alpha. I'm so sorry." Minho sobbed.

"Shh. It's alright, Pup. It's going to be alright." Hyunwoo hushed.

Minho burried his nose into his Alpha's neck.

Hyunwoo looker to the two older Omegas.

"I'll book an appointment with Felix's Psychologist." He mumbled, kissing Minho on top of the head.