Routine For School Pups

Felix stretched before turning off his alarm.

He groaned as he shook Jisung who was asleep beside him.
"We need to get up and ready for school." Felix slurred tiredly.

Jisung groaned, throwing his pillow over his head.
"Wake the others first, then come back for me." Jisung mumbled.

Felix rolled his eyes fondly, but got up out of bed.

He went around to the rooms, waking up all the school-aged Pups.

He made his way back to Jisung, flopping onto the slightly older Omega.

Jisung groaned.
"Yeah. Yeah...I'm awake."

Felix giggled, he stayed like that for a few minutes before he rolled off.

He pulled out his school uniform and got dressed, before shaking Jisung one last time.
"Get up."

Jisung grunted.

Felix walked into the dining room, looking around at all the other tired Pups who were already dressed and sitting at the table, ready to eat.

Four Hyungs - Minho, Jeonghan, Seokjin and Yoongi - All in the kitchen getting breakfast and lunches ready for the boys who had school.

Felix sat by Kai, rubbing their cheeks together.
"Morning, little baby." Felix smiled.

Kai smiled back.
"Mornin'".

Jisung walked into the dining room.

"Nuh-uh, you know the rules. Go get dressed first." Yoongi scolded.

Jisung groaned, walking back up the hallway.

Hyunjin stood up from his seat, sighing.
"He's going to go back to bed, I'll go help him."

Felix giggled, turning to Seungmin.
"Do you want to finish our assignment in the library during forth period? We have a free."

Seungmin nodded as Seokjin started to serve up breakfast.
"Yeah, the history assignment is due next week. I've nearly finished, but we should help Jisung actually start."

There was a few laughs around the table - from the ones who knew and understood Jisung's lack of interest in doing homework.

(The Hyungs all clicked their tongues in disappointment.)

"If he fails, I'm blaming you two." Seokjin joked with a smile.

Felix and Seungmin laughed.

The Beta and Omega re-entered the room a few minutes later (Jisung was fully dressed, may I add).

Hyunjin was dragging Jisung by the hand.

He forced the younger boy into a chair between himself and Beomgyu.

Beomgyu smiled to the Omega.

Jisung rubbed their noses together.
"Morning."

"It's nice to see you finally awake." Minho huffed.

"You can start sleeping in my bed on week days, I'll make sure you wake up on time."

Jisung pouted.

"Do we need to set a bed time?" Jeonghan asked.

Jisung shook his head.
"No, Hyung."

"Then don't stay up till two in the morning playing video games. Or we will give you rules." Yoongi added.

The Pups ate in silence as the Hyungs cleaned the kitchen (they will cook breakfast for everyone else later).

"C'mon, Pups, finish eating, then go brush your teeth. We need to leave in twenty minutes." Yoongi said, looking to his watch.

The Pups ate quickly.

Beomgyu laughed when Taehyun choked, causing himself to choke too.

Seokjin rolled his eyes.
"Will you two eat properly." He slapped them on the back.

The two younger Beta's gave a thumb up when they stopped choking.

Thirty minutes later, Yoongi waited impatiently as Jisung, the last Pup, ran towards the front door.

"Bye Hyungs!" Hisung waved, before grabbing his bag and running out the door.

"Finally. That's nine Pups out the door. I'll drive them to school today, be back shortly." Yoongi sighed.

Seokjin waved as they drove away.

"I think making Jisung sleep with you, Minho, will be a good idea. Felix isnt rough enough with him." Seokjin said with a smile.

"I'm sure he will love getting literally dragged out of bed, or having cold water poured over his head." Jeonghan joked.

The two Omegas and the Beta laughed, starting on making breakfast for the rest of the Pack.