Chapter 7 Bonus Chapter

Dakota's POV

It has been about four months since Rusty returned and the whole time we have been thinking about Eclipse and what he is doing. We are all huddled together in a small cave. Eating, sleeping, and thinking of a plan to defeat Rusty is all we do while thinking what Eclipse would do if he was here. He may only be about two years old but he has the powers and he knows what to do with it. Today the herd is actually brave enough to go outside looking for anything to help us but there is nothing so we head back to the cave to eat and take a nap.

....................................
A/N So I just wanted to give a little information about what the herd is doing before heading to the actual Bonus Chapter. It's about Rusty and I think you will like it. Oh and don't be upset if this chapter is short because there isn't much to say about Rusty and the herd so this next part will be a few paragraphs long. Ok well here we go.

..............................

Rusty's POV

The whole time Eclipse has been gone I have been watching him and then his herd. As I think of what I should do with his herd I just let them do whatever they're doing. Nothing they do could possibly ruin my plan. Unfortunately Eclipse has been doing better than I thought he would.

Now as I watch him when he sees the human burst through the bushes I decide to make him get caught. By terrifying images. Individually his mind is filled with pictures of horrible things happening to every member of his herd. I plan to make these things happen sooner or later but I would prefer if he was actually there to see it.

Suddenly an agonizing zap runs through me as if my blood had been replaced by electricity. I fall to the ground and suddenly a big group of something leaves my body. I stand up because the pain is gone and I watch the floating blob of who-knows-what go out of sight. I don't try to stop it. Instead I turn back to my task of distracting Eclipse. But my mind doesn't turn to it.

"What the heck?!" I mutter out loud. I turn to the left to throw a ball of magic at something out of frustration but nothing comes. I pause thinking of the blob that floated away. A sudden realization hits me like a truck out of nowhere. That was my magic. My powers. They're gone. I take off in the direction I saw it go. This is not good. At all.

.............................

A/N

Hope you liked. Please comment your favorite gemstone. It's kind of important. I have to know the most favorite by the end of this book. (Which is a while) but I would like it asap. Thanks guys. See ya later. :)