Another Bird Update

Sad, sad news. The cat has gotten to the bird three times. Once because we forgot about it on the table. Second because my brother is dumb. And Third (shh no one knows about the third) because my brother is still dumb!

Anyways the first time wasn't really that bad just a little scratch under the eye. (We are lucky it didn't hit the eye!) And some missing feathers.

Second time the cat got to one leg and even though it didn't eat it off it still damaged it enough so that it can never be used again. Oh and of course more missing feathers. Except more this time.

And the Third time was no harm really. We are lucky the bird was able to hide under the desk or else it would have been gone forever. Again more missing feathers.

We got a bird cage from a neighbor that used to have pet birds and we are going to put it in it tomorrow. That's all about the bird but I want to tell you something else.

My aunt is moving from Florida to Pennsylvania. She stopped at our house for a day because we are in between. (In North Carolina) And she brought her cat. When she opened the car door her cat ran away for the whole day. At night we found it. Boots (her name) unfortunately ran into a pipe that goes under the road so after thinking of ways to get it out my brother (not the dumb brother who leaves the bird room door open) crawls through and gets Boots to come out. We got her into her cat carrier and my aunt her two kids and her boyfriend all left that night. I was worried about the cat and I'm happy we got it but I'm sad they left. That was yesterday. Well that's enough. I'm tired. I might put up a picture of the bird in its cage (or not in its cage) tomorrow. Bye love you guys. :)