Chapter 22

Before I send myself where I sent the others moments ago I look back at the cave. I won't forget all of this, but I know I will miss them. All of them, even if I didn't do a lot with the others as much as I did with the group I'm leaving with. With one last look (and sigh) I send myself to the others.

A burst of excitement runs through me. I'm going to see my family. When I reappear through the spinning of gray smoke (what happens when you teleport somewhere) I notice Wild Heart, her family, and Black Star waiting for me. "What took so long? You scared me to death," Wild Heart says. "Sorry, but I only stayed back for like an extra thirty seconds." "It doesn't matter."

I don't answer. Instead I say, "Come on." I lead them forward and we look for any signs of my family. (With me hoping, praying that I won't run into Rusty) After about an hour we come to a cave, with Dakota and Magic standing right outside! While Wild Heart and her family look at each other, I run to them. "Mom, Dad!"

Dakota and Magic quickly look to where they heard the voice from and see me. Dakota starts crying almost instantly. "Eclipse?! Is that you?!" "I'm ok. I used magic to come home! And I brought some horses in my herd with me. Including my mate and her family." I say the last part in a whisper.

"Magic?" Mom and Dad look at each other. "How did you get magic?" "I'll explain it all later. First can I see the rest of the herd and introduce the new members?" I look at Wild Heart, Free Spirit, Heart, and Black Star. "Over here," I say.

They walk over some what awkwardly and as they introduce themselves and start talking, I run into the cave to see the rest of the herd. They moment I step in they all look shocked, confused, and excited. Sunrise steps forward first. "Eclipse?" "Sunrise!" I say. I run to her.

But then I notice something. "Sunrise? Are you... Pregnant?" "Yes!" She says excitedly. The rest of the herd is starting to overcome their shock. "Eclipse?" "Is it really you?" "How did you get back?"

After everyone has come back in the cave I tell everyone everything. What happened while I was there, how I got the magic, and then how I (along with Wild Heart) died. Only after I'm done do I realize what's wrong. "Why are the rocks stacked up in the back?" I ask as I see the big pile. "Um, we caught Rusty. He is back there now with Strawberry and her mom," Dakota says.

"Strawberry and her mom?" I say quietly. I know who they are, but wasn't Strawberry's mom taken away by humans? "Long story, but I'll explain it," Sunrise says and then starts talking.

...................................

When everyone is done talking and asking questions we all get something to eat. As we eat I ask Sunrise, "What are we going to do with Rusty?" "We were going to kill him, but we aren't sure how yet." She speaks in a whisper and I'm sure it's because she doesn't want Rusty to hear. Or Wild Heart, her family, or Black Star, who are all standing close to us.

I walk away because Black Star looks like he is trying to talk to me without Sunrise around, or anyone else probably. "Yeah?" "That's Sunrise?" "Yeah." "'THE' Sunrise." "Yeah." He doesn't say anything else and I almost walk away. "Can I be sort of second father of the foal?" "What?" I ask forgetting about Sunrise. "Oh yeah," I say after he motions toward Sunrise.

He smiles happily and trots bouncily away. I shake my head smiling at him. What a strange horse. I walk over to Wild Heart where she stands alone. She doesn't look sad, in fact she looks happy and when I stand beside her, I see why. She is laughing at her mom who met Heart. The other Heart. "She is excited to meet another horse named Heart. And a horse shifter too."

I laugh as I see Heart (Wild Heart's mom) talking to Heart (leader of TSG) excitedly. By her side is Stardust.I look to the right and see Free Spirit talking to Dakota and Magic and to the right Black Star is talking to Sunrise and Charm.

I suddenly hear laughter coming from where Free Spirit, Dakota, and Magic are. "We called her Sunny when she was younger but that's not as bad as Willy!" Dakota says.

Wild Heart looks embarrassed. "What?" I ask looking at her. "They're talking about me. They used to call me Willy. So they used to call your sister, Sunrise, Sunny? What did they call you?" "Eclipse. No nickname for that." "Lucky Eclipsey never got an embarassing nickname?!" She says in a horrified baby voice. We laugh. Then she starts asking about when I was younger and suddenly my life story slips out.

.............................................

A/N

843 words and unfortunately a filler chapter but at least it's out. I will probably have to send in my iPod in like two or three days. I think next chapter will be interesting but if I can't get it before I send my iPod to be fixed than it will have a wait. Sorry about that guys! Thanks for being patient! Bye for now. :D