Chapter 17

"Rusty, what do you want?" "I appear in your mind only. And I have come to explain what is happening. Rusty's/my magic was removed from his/my body by the Magical Moonstone. The legend is that when magic is removed it appears to the human/animal it belongs to. The magic belongs to you and when he/I walked into the range the magic was sucked towards the Moonstone. When it reaches the Moonstone it is absorbed inside and transported to where it belongs. " "But why does it belong to me?" "According to legend the one who uses it correctly owns it, but once used incorrectly it gets a new owner." "How do you use it incorrectly?" "I must go. He is waking up and I must return to his body, first. Remember this will seem like dream and you might not remember all of it. No one can hear us talking. Goodbye." "Wait!" I yell. Unfortunately our "talk" thing is gone and the rest of the horses wake up from me yelling.

"Eclipse." It's fading already. I need to write it down. "I must go," I say. "What? Where?" Wild Heart asks. "Just- stay here. I will be back within fifteen minutes. I have to go NOW." "O...k....," she says hurt. I turn and run towards the woods.

When safely hidden from anybody I use my magic to make paper and a pencil. I shift to human form. I quickly sit down by a rock and set the paper on it. From there I write everything about my "dream".

I'm missing a few little parts about it but for the most part I remembered it. I look around quickly before shoving the paper in my pocket along with my pencil in the other pocket. As a human it will be there but as a horse no one will know.

I check the area again before shifting back. Now as my memory of the dream fades away I can still have it with me if I need to remember it. I start to walk back but suddenly I can't remember which way I came from. I turn around looking for anything familiar but I have never been here before. I don't remember anything.

..........................................

Unknown POV (Most will know who it is but if not then try to figure it out)

He didn't know I was watching him. But that's good because he isn't supposed to. Good job. But what I he doing? It's kind of obvious, I say back. She can be so stupid sometimes.

I suddenly realize that this is the first time I have seen his human form. I stare at him not even caring what he is doing any more. When he looks around quickly to see if anyone is there before shifting, I realize I should leave before anyone notices I'm gone. I turn to leave without giving anything a second thought.

When I get back to the herd, she talks to me. What are you even doing? Are you stupid? That was the perfect time to tell him. If you hadn't mind cut me then I would have told you earlier. Mind cut? I didn't mind cut you, I say back. Yeah you did. You always mind cut me when you are busy thinking of something. Oh you're right. Sorry, I say.

I'm going to go back, I say. But she doesn't answer. I run back after him but when I get back, he is gone. Where did he go?

Eclipse's POV

I went in the direction I guessed was home but after several minutes of wandering around I realized I had no clue where I was. And now here I am wondering which way to go. I would be fine except for the cool wind that seems to not stop blowing. It must be winter and it will most likely be a cold winter.

I continue wandering not even caring any more. Just hoping to find warmth. Luckily I reach a cave. I've never seen this cave before, but I go inside anyway. The cool wind is blown inside and I shiver. I need to go deeper in to the cave to get away from it.

Now safe from the freezing air, I relax. I'm almost asleep when an unfriendly, frightening voice booms across the cave walls. "Who is there? This cave belongs to Amaroq, The Great." I jump, now wide awake. Trembling with fear of what will happen to me, I answer, "I mean no harm. I came here for refuge from the storm. I will be on my way if I must."

From deep in the cave comes a wolf. Not as scary as I thought, but still a smoky gray, huge wolf. And behind it is a baby wolf. Tiny and the same color as "Amaroq". "No need," he says in a friendly voice. "Kapu and I welcome you. Stay as long as you need." I smile, still afraid of what they could do and wondering how many of them there are.

I relax again and they stay a little away from me and we both lay down. I can hear when they fall asleep, but I am still awake. Thinking about what is going to happen to me. I need to get back home. But first, I must rest.

..........................................

Wild Heart's POV

Where is he? I start looking around frantically, wondering if he is lost. Oh no, I say to her. Which way do you think he went? He could have gone any direction. Start with that way. I can feel her presence showing me a path. Oh, my Amber Abilities duh.

I start following the path of Amber colored energy. But soon it starts snowing. And snow is the only thing that covers up the Amber. Oh no, what are we going to do now, I ask her. We must find refuge until the snow leaves. Where?

She doesn't answer so I look around. No cave, no trees that offer actual protection. I spin around and around looking for anything. But nothing appears as the gentle snow falls from the sky. But it isn't going to be gentle for long.

................................

A/N

Sorry for the kinda dumb ending :( This update has been started for like a week and I need to end it. It was shorter. Only about 1043 words long. Sorry about never updating. I'm in that blegh kinda mood again and updates come slow and when I write while in a blegh mood then they turn out to be blegh updates and blegh chapters are not what great readers like you deserve. You deserve long, interesting, awesome chapters and I just can't make that right now. Thanks for staying with me. I'm going to try to update another book (well start an update) so bye guys. Thanks for being awesome readers that stick with me. :D (Btw picture is Amaroq and next chapter will have picture of Kapu)