SYNOPSIS

Synopsis

It was December 4, 1999, and Mary Dedios, a cheerful, well-rounded, and kind young lady, had been reported missing. No one knows what happened or where she has been since that day, and the question of who did it to her remains unanswered. Mary's mysterious absence in her hometown piqued everyone's interest, including Mary's friends Khyla, Marty, and Vince. They had no idea that this was the beginning of their roller coaster and peculiar lives.

****

The three of them then resolved to take action and look deeper into the true circumstances surrounding their friend's disappearance. Despite the fact that they may be in grave danger, they continue to investigate—particularly into the persons who were formerly a part of their lives. And as they begin to investigate, a major twist is in store for them, one that could eventually reveal who the real person behind all of this is. Will they be able to solve the crime or will they become victims of this strange phenomenon? What is the true identity of the person behind it? Is there someone professing to be on their side among them? Who is it? And will they be able to  answer the question on what happened to Mary? Will they succeed?

****

❗This story is still unedited, there's a lot of typographical errors ahead. I'll also fixed the plot once I am not busy.❗