Chapter 15

Manav:- Ab koi ye batayege ki gemstones ka yaha hone ka kya meaning hai?

Tanzeel:- Gems yaha kyu hai pata nahi but I think as Ashi said they are impure or fake we need to find the real ones

Sanket:- True... Rishabh can you please take as to the sixth room which said has the lock with the star.

Rishabh:- Sure

The house was two-storeyed. On the first floor, there were three rooms, the ground floor had one and the second had 2. One which was open and one which was closed. They started moving towards the stairs and climbing them. They saw blood trails on the stairs. As everyone saw it they became really scared. Rishabh was confused. Manav bent down a little and touched the blood.

Rishu:- Blood stains? They weren't here before

Aashna:- What??

Rishu:- I climbed these twice before meeting you guys and they weren't there.

Sanket:- Rishabh tumhari nazar nahi padi hogi

Manav:- Nahi. Blood is wet matlab ki if they were here since earlier then they must have dried leaving stains on this carpet but if you touch this carpet its still wet. Ab??

Tanzeel:- Let's follow these trails and see where do they go

They all started following the blood trails. They were slowly climbing the stairs. The trails were going from first floor to the second floor. They were climbing the stairs to the second floor and suddenly a scream they all turned and saw Unnati fell from the stairs. She landed rolling near the wall in front of the stairs. Everyone screamed "Unnati" and ran towards her. While they all were scared Unnati was shocked and petrified.

Manav:- UNNS!! Tu thik hai?! Tujhe chot to nahi lagi. Dekh kar chala kar!! Kahi lag jaati to

Unns:- Mnv me thik hu par... Par mujhe esa kyu laga kisine mera pair kicha

Sanket:- Matlab??

Unns:- It wasn't ke I fell accidentally esa laga kisine mera pair kicha and I fell

Tanzeel:- Yaha humare alawa koi nahi hai kaun tujhe khichega

Unns:- Are sach keh rahi hu. Mene just pair upar rakha and I felt someone pulled my leg. Sach bol rahi hu!! Guys sach me koi tha jisne mujhe khechaa warna me to dhire se chal rahi thi.

Ashi:- Nahi Nons!! Aap shant ho jao... Calm down lo pani pio kuch nahi hoga

Aash:- Ha hum sab haina kuch nahi hoge chal

Unns:- Par guys agar kisine firse mujhe keechaa to... nahi nahi mujhe nahi aana

Mnv:- Kuch nahi hoga Unns!! Me hoon na

Sanku:- Me hoon kya hum sab hai!! Tujhe kuch nahi hoga

Unns:- Nahi nahi mujhe vapis jaana hai please.

They all were convincing Unnati to stay strong but she was really really scared meanwhile Rishabh was lost.

Manav:- Tu mere saath rehna kuch nahi hoga

Sanket:- Haan Manavbhai ke saath rehna kuch nahi hoga(Teasing)(Manav gave a death glare) Kya?! Jo sach hai wahi to bola... Right honey?

Aashna:- Absolutely

Manav:- Tujhe is bewkoof ki baat sach hi lage ki na(AkTk were laughing) Kya hai tum dono kyu has rahe ho?! Chalo chale... Chalo Rishu (Turned back) Rishu?! Are ye kaha gaya?

Sanket:- RISHU... RISHU (Capital letter shows that they were shouting)

Tanzeel:- RISHU... RISHU

AU:- RISHU!!

Ashi (Shivering):- Gu-gu-guys wo-wo-wo dekh-o

To be continued
A/N:- Where is Rishu? What did Ashi see? Did someone really pull Unnati's leg? Whose blood trails are they? Where do they lead? Also Addy kaha hai? Arsh thik to hai bahar?

One suggestion if I add some intense horror scene would you guys enjoy?! Means some blood, and petrifying scenes of killing and somethings related to Magic. Should I increase more of horror or more of fantasy?? (Inline comment)

Please give feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed✌️

Thank you
~Siya🌸