Chapter 28💎

Manav:- Abhi kya karna hai?!

Rishu:- Let's get to work bhul gaye we need to find gemstones before the BLUE MOON DAY

Arsh:- Ha ha yaad hai Rishu but ese koi plan ke bina we can't work

Addy:- Arsh is right. We first need to study everything and then sit to work.

Tanzeel:- Yes we need to make a full proof plan first

Sanket:- But shouldn't we go somewhere, a place which Moraana doesn't know about. (Rishu goes into a deep thought)

Unnati:- (Hits Sanku playfully on his head) Ab esi jagah kaha se layega tu budhu?? Dimag vimag hai nahi idea dene chale hai bhaisahab

Sanket:- Aapse to kai guna zyada dimag hai mere pass Vahini. After all ladkiyan issi smartness pe to marti hai. (Raising the collar of his shirt)

Unnati:- Ohh dekh... Konsi smartness? Mujhe to koi smartness nahi dikhti tujhme. And vese kaha hai vo ladkiyan unka bhi dimag check karna hoga

Manav:- Are Unns me tujhe baad me bataunga wo "ladki" kon hai

Ashi:- Mujhe bhi jaanna hai (Pouts cutely)

Tanzeel:- Me bhi tujhe baad me bataunga

While saying Manzeel tries to make eye contact with Aashna but she avoids and turns her face hiding her blush. Arsh notices this.

Arsh:- Are Bawa Deenu mujhe bhi batao

Addy:- Sab ko pata chal raha hai to ye mujhe bhi jaanna hai

Aashna (Annoyed hiding her blush):- Kisiko kuch jaanne ki zaroorat nahi hai

Everyone:- Kyu? (Teasing look)

Aashna:- Um... Wo... Kyuki... Mmmm... Wo

Rishu (Sounds out of excitement):- I know

Aashna:- What do you know? You know nothing about it

Rishu:- Are I know about a place like that. Tujhe kya laga kiski baat kar raha hu?

Aashna:- Nahi nahi kuch nahi. Go on

Sanket:- Ha to bata kaha hai esi jagah

Rishu:- Chalo le jata hu

They started heading towards the place. They first go down in the basement. While they were going Aashna thought of calling her mom. She excuses and goes and tries to call her. To her surprise, the call connected on the first try.

(On-Call)

Aashna:- Hello mom!! How are you? What's Dad doing? How is he?
AM:- Hello mera bacha!! We both are fine... How's Ashi and Arsh? And others? Unnati... Sanket... Tanzeel... Manav and who are the other two people?
Aashna:- Yeah... We all are fine... Oh, they are Addy and Rishabh... Wait... How do you know about them?
AM:- Are beta Arsh had sent me pictures... So usme dekha maine...
Aashna:- Arsh ne bheje? Konse pictures Mom?
AM:- Wohi jo tumne kheeche.... Kyu tumne nahi dekhe?
Aashna:- Are umm... Wo nahi nahi dekhe haina but wo Arsh ke phone me hai and uska phone dead hai so aap mujhe bhejona. I want to see them again.
AM:- Ha beta. Abhi bhejti hu. Accha mujhe kaam hai. Mein rakhti hu. Bye
Aashna:- Bye mom

Aashna (In mind):- Which photos did Arsh send? And where did he get those pictures? Let me see what mom sends (After seeing the image)No this can't be true. We never clicked these pictures how come mom got these? And where the hell did Arsh send it from?

She carefully examined the pictures. They were not at all looking edited. They were on point. She also noticed one strange thing.

Aashna (In mind):- How is this possible? They are not even edited. Oh god!! Kaha se aye ye pics? (Ashi enters looking for her)Isko bata deti hu

Ashi:- Are chalo sab apka intezar kar rahe hai

Aashna:- Ruk. Ye dekh

Ashi:- Are ye konsi pictures hai? Aure mere pass kyu nahi hai?

Aashna:- Kyuke ye pictures kabhi exist hi nahi karti(Told her everything)Ab bata kaha se hoti kisike pass ye images?

Ashi:- To fir ye pictures aai kahase? And what you told is write wo figure wahi hai

Aashna:- Exactly

Ashi:- Honey. Abhi let's forget everything and niche chalte hai. And don't tell anyone about them. This is our top secret. Ashina top secret

Aashna:- Yess

They both head down. They see everyone waiting for them. As they head. Rishabh opens a cupboard kept there, chants something, and enters it. As Rishu entered the cupboard lit up into a staircase. Everyone was shocked. They were shocked to see a cupboard like this and also how does Rishu know about it. They slowly started heading down and following him without making a noise. As the stairs were to end the light fades and they see blue light all over the room they enter next. They move close to the source and see...

Everyone (Except Rishu):- SAPPHIRE (Check Media)

Rishu:- Yes... Sapphire... This room needs a chant to be opened. Only after that one can enter this room. And about taking this Sapphire we need to do a small chanting. After that, we can take this sapphire. Moraana can't enter this room and can never ever touch this. This is the second most powerful gem after Opal.

Everyone:- Wowie Rishu!! You are genius.

They share a group hug.

Manav:- Tu itna smart niklega. I didnt know yaar. Tujhe itna sab aata hai?

Rishu:- Since childhood Addy and I have been with Mr.Davidson. He shared everything with us. Mujhe late yaad ata hai but Addy ko to ye yaad bhi nahi hoga?!

Tanzeel:- WoW!!

Addy:- Ha nahi ha nahi matlab mujhe abhi yaad aya. (In mind)Itna sab Rishu ko kese pata hai. We have always been together. Why don't I know a single thing??

Sanket:- Addy bro what are you thinking?

Addy:- Nothing carry on

Rishu:- SO let's join hands and chant the words.

They make a circle around the sapphire and hold hands and start chanting what Rishu said. After around chanting more than 54 times. Rishu tries to pick the gem and he succeeds. Everyone becomes super happy.

Rishu:- So guys as we know this symbolizes purity, chastity, and modesty. So everyone one by one sits on this chair and I will do it. If you react to it vigorously you are hypnotized by black magic and if not you are safe.

To be continued
A/N:- Sapphire mil gaya. Party time 💃🏻... Hope you are finding the story interesting. Where did those photos come from? Whose figure did Ashi identify?

Please give your feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed ✌️

Also, our book is #1 on DAMNFAM. I am super duper happy. Thank you so so so much. I am blessed to have such amazing friends and, not readers. All of you are my friends. Once again thank you. To all the people who don't vote. Please vote... If you are enjoying

I hope you enjoyed it... Next chapter on Sunday...

BYEEEE...

Thank you
~Siya🌸