Chapter 39

Manav:- Guys lets spread out and find the next gem...?

Everyone:- Yeah... See you at dawn

Arsh:- But guys... Dawn ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi namumkeen hai

Everyone:- Arsh yaar!!

They all disperse into directions. They have cleared 3 stages of their quest. And they are going to clear the 4th one soon. They all were roaming around when they all find pieces of paper. They all pick it and assemble in the hall again but Unnav wasn't there.

Scene shifts to Moraana and MM

Both were sitting on their thrones either holding their back or hand or leg. Wounded and bruised. Being those bad witches their wounds were healing but slowly. They have lost 40% of their powers. When Moraana claps and Unnav arrive. Their eyes turn purple.

Unnav:- Unnati/Manav reporting

Moraana groaning:- Kya chal raha hai vaha!? Tum log mene dekha vaha kuch 15-20 min khade the. Kya planning hui?!

Unnati:- Planning konsi planning?

MM:- Don't try to act smart. Before dispersing you were discussing something and laughing. What was that?

Manav:- That was just a small refreshment session.

Moraana:- Forget it... What's this in your hand?

Unnati:- Papers. Torn pieces of maybe drawing

MM to Moraana:- What kind of drawing?

Moraana:- No idea

MM:- Fine go and find out.

Unnav nod and disappear.

DF's side

Everyone was waiting for Unnav.

Arsh:- Deenu aur Pa kaha reh gaye?!

Aashna whispers to Tanzeel:- Kahi romance kar rahe honge

Aashzeel laugh.

Rishabh:- Kya hua?

Aashzeel laughing:- Kuch nahi

Unnav enter.

Unnati:- Guys ye dekho found these torn pieces of paper

Everyone:- Even we found

They all showed pieces of those paper. They looked pieces of a single paper. They had to solve a puzzle to obtain their clue to the next gemstones.

Ashi:- I guess ye koi jigsaw puzzle hai. If we put all of them together it might form a image and can lead us to maybe new clue or... Or next gemstone guys.

Neerja:- Let's join the pieces.

All of them sat to assemble the pieces. They were alert in every direction. They were giving their best in solving the puzzle and also being aware of Moraana I she attacks. 15 mins. 30 mins. 1 hour. The jigsaw puzzle and the image was too hard to solve. The painting on it was faint and very complex. Tanzeel was sitting idle as everyone made him sit in a corner. The reason being the last time he tried helping he even broke the part they had cracked. He took a piece and started applying all the physics, maths, and rocket science he knew. He flipped the piece and noticed something.

Tanzeel:- AMAZINNGGG(I bet you heard that😂)

Neerja:- Kya hua? Aur ye kya tha?

Sanket:- Jab bhi iss idiot ko koi joke sujhta hai tab ye iska reaction hota hai. Tk abhi dimag kharab mat kar. Ye jigsaw puzzle already bahut hard hai