Chapter 21

Manav:- But what if we get attacked again? That Moraana comes again... What if something happens to any of you?

Moraana:- Mujhe yaad kar rahe the tum log... Lo mein aa gayi

Everyone screams. Everyone moves backward as she was standing in front of them. They take baby steps and moves backward. Moraana starts coming near them. After some steps, everyone gets stick to the door. Everyone is petrified as they don't know what all can Moraana. 

Moraana:- Tum logo ki bahudari ki dant deni padegi. Itna pareshan kiya sabko. Pehle Addy ko behlaya phuslaya phir Unnati to giraya. Rishu ko bhi torture kiya. Arsh ko fake call karke yaha bulaya and last me tumhe MILLION ROOM trap me fasaya fir bhi tum log haar man hi nahi rahe. Ab tum dekho me kya kya kar sakti hu

She closes her eyes and spreads her arms out and some flames start forming on her hands. One hand has blue and the other has yellow. 

She then brings both hands together and starts revolving together. Now the flame turned green. The green flame looks really scary. They could cause big harm. She was chanting some chants as well. 

She then points the flame towards DF who was just looking at her with questioning, fearful and pleading eyes. She fired the flames but the flames hit the door and make a big explosion. Moraana bends down to save herself and hides her face from her hand. The door didn't get damaged a bit. DamnFam when her eyes were closed ran silently in different rooms. There were 5 rooms everyone run into one. They were separated into groups. They thought Moraana won't come if they run in different directions. But that demon is no less.

Arsh and Rishabh run into the first room they see when they reach the first floor. They closed the door. That room more looked like a library. It had big shelves on the wall with books lined in the best possible organized manner. There was dust all over the shelves. There was a desk with a revolving chair and a couch as well with tall lamps beside it. There was one window that Arsh tried opening but failed. They had locked the room with all the locks available. 

Moraana:- Unhe kya lagta hai but(divide) jayenge to me unhe pakad nahi paungi. (Wicked laugh)

She starts cloning herself. She formed 4 copies of herself. And went behind each room. One of them reaches Arshabh's room and starts banging it loudly. Arsh and Rishu get scared and hold each other's hands.

Moraana:- KHOLO... MENE KAHA KHOLO

Arsh and Rishabh didn't even move a step to open the door. They were shit scared. They start moving backward and reach the window. They were still trying to move backward but they were trapped between the wall and Moraana. If the window would have opened they would have surely fallen down. 

Moraana:- WTF!! I said open the door you idiots... I know you are in there hiding like a mouse... Open the door

She started banging it even louder. THUD... Moraana's aggressive banging made the door fall with a bang. The door hinges were already old and couldn't bear Moraana's aggresive bangs and broke leading the door to fall. The thud sound echoed in the whole house. The amount it scared others it's 10 times more Arsh and Rishu were scared.

Arsh:- Rishu Rishu ab kya kare?! (Crying with scare)

Rishu:- Arsh mujhe kya pata ye kya chahti hai!! (Hugging him)

Moraana without uttering something started throwing the stuff kept around on them. She did hand movements and the books started flying and moving in direction of Arsh and Rishu with high speed. They started dodging the books to save themself.

In between the books she actions one of the big lamp towards both of them run in to different directions

In between the books she actions one of the big lamp towards both of them run in to different directions. The lamp hits the window and the glass breaks and it falls outside. Arsh and Rishabh started running in the room as she was throwing whatever she found on them. They both fell down as they bumped into each other. Moraana was coming near them. They both were dragging themselves on the floor. Suddenly a very thin and low pitch shrill sound was heard. Moraana shouts in pain and disappears. Arsh and Rishabh look towards each other and try and stand up.

~Meanwhile UnnShi~

To be continued
A/N:- As said "Darna Mana Hai"... Kya hoga UnnShi ke saath? What sound caused Moraana to shout??

Please give your feedback and constructive critisism both are welcomed ✌️

Thank you for being patient on my irregular updates❤️🤧

Next chapter on Sunday... BYEEEE

Thank you
~Siya🌸