Chapter 29

One by one everyone came and sat on the chair. It was Arsh's turn he sat and as Rishu touched the sapphire on Arsh's head he started shaking and it felt as if a current was running through his body. After he sometime he stopped. Everyone was tensed. Rishu didn't expect Arsh to react this way. Suddenly Arsh started laughing.

Sanket:- Lalaji thik ho!! Ese Vahini jese has kyu rahe ho?

Unnati:- Mere jese?

Sanket:- Matlab pagalon jese

Unnati:- Shut up Sanku ye mazak ka time nahi hai!! Paa aap thik ho?!

Arsh:- Tum sab ke chehre to dekho. Kitna dar gaye. Me to mazak kar raha tha(laughing)

Everyone:- Oh god!!

Everyone took a breath of relief. Next and last came Addy's turn. Rishu trembling made the sapphire touch him. And he starts shaking and moving on the chair. He was shouting as well. He tried to stand but Rishu told boys to held him tight on the chair. TaMaSa and Arsh held him while girls stood their quite. After sometime Addy faints on the chair. Rishu takes a breath of relief and fells on his knees and starts crying.

Unnati:- Rishu Addy ko kya hua?

Ashi:- Ha wo aise react karke behosh kese ho gaya?!

Aashna:- Bata Rishu kya hua?

Everyone:- Bol Rishu

Everyone was constantly asking him.

Rishu:- He was hypnotized

Everyone:- What?? And tu ye hume ab bata raha hai?!

He started his part of the story sobbing.

Rishu:- Ha uss din tum gaye uske baad we went to Mr.Davidon's place. He told us that you came. Addy told that he gave you the address. Mr.Davidson was really scared as something could happen to you. Then one day you went to the same cafe and were discussing of dropping the idea.(After Arsh and Sanket became better and before Addy went missing) That time Addy heard you and thought of going there. He came here and was hypnotized by Moraana. Moraana using Addy's phone kept messaging me about his whereabouts. And then I came here to find him. Moraana had trapped Addy. Firstly she told me he is dead. And showed me his body. I was scared. She made me hide it. You remember the blood spots you saw. Those were because I hid it. But then I found Addy and then I understood that she is using me. After we all bonded together. Moraana told me to keep you guys busy and never find the gemstones.

Rishu:- Remember.... Remember... Before the times you fainted... I went missing... The time you met Moraana I went used missing that was because she used to take me and torture not physically but mentally. But no now I am not scared of her. Because I have you guys.

Everyone was teary. They all hugged Rishu.

Arsh:- First our group was of 7 people and felt incomplete but after coming here, meeting you too our group is of 9 people and complete.

Manav:- Yes. Addy ko kuch nahi hoga.

Rishu:- Also jo bhi baatein me tumhe batata tha wo Addy ko pata hai but Moraana washed his brain. (He was still really sad)

Aashna:- Rishabh now he will be free and have all his memory back. Sapphire symbolises purity, chastity and modesty.

Ashi:- Addy will be completely fine now

Unnati:- But when will he come back to sense?

Everyone looks at Addy who was lying unconscious on the chair.

Tanzeel:- Very soon Unns

Rishu:- Guys ab ek kaam karte hai. Tum jao and insert these two gemstones. Go

Sanket:- Nahi!! Hum sab saath me jayenge

Rishu:- We have very less time please tum jao

Ashi:- Nahi tum dono ko akela nahi chhod sakte. Wo bhi tab jab Addy is halat me ho.

Unnati:- Hum yahi rukte hai

Tanzeel:- Tab tak hum sochte hai and Moraana se bachne ka plan banate hai

Sanket:- Yes!!

On the other hand Moraana and ?? Were confused. Where is DF gone?

Moraana:- I SEARCHED IN THE ENTIRE HOUSE. (Bangs hand on table) WHERE HAVE THESE IDIOTS GONE?

??:- I checked all the rooms under trap but they aren't there too.

Moraana:- OH GOD!! LOOK AT THOSE CANDLES. TWO OF THEM ALREADY WHICH MEANS THEY FOUND ANOTHER GEMSTONES. HAVE YOU GONE NUTS?? DO YOU UNDERSTAND IF ALL GO OUT THEN WE ARE GONE!!

??:- STOP SHOUTING!!I GAVE YOU ONE TASK TO SCARE THEM!! WO BHI TUMSE NAHI HUA

Moraana:- Like you did great by manipulating Rishabh!!

??:- Wo sab chhodo. GO AND FIND THEM.

Moraana:- Hmm!! Going...

And she disappeared in hunt of DF. Meanwhile they were ready with the plan!!(Itni jaldi kese batau😉)

Manav:- Yess this is the perfect plan!!

Addy started gaining conciousness. Everyone went near him and formed a circle.

Addy:- Guys!! Me kaha hu?!

Rishu:- Addy sun (Told everything)

Addy:- Meri jaan (Hugged Rishu and soon pulled everyone in the hug)

Tanzeel (Parting):- Chale humare plan ke taraf

Everyone:- Yes...

First they went to the second floor and stood infront of the door in a line. Rishabh and Addy looked towards each other and moved forward with Amethyst and Sapphire in their hands respectively. They both move there hand on the specific places of the gemstones. As they insert the gemstones glow and they hear a scream of Moraana and ??.

To be continued
A/N:- Don't have anything to say... But unhe 2 gemstones mil gaye😌💃💃

Please give your feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed ✌️

I hope you enjoyed it... Next chapter on Wednesday...

BYEEEE...

Thank you
~Siya🌸