Chapter 22

Hello!!

Good morning... I hope you have an amazing day today and every day... Enjoy reading!!

~UnnShi Side~

They both run to the second room on the second floor. It was a big bedroom. There was a big king-size bed with two tables by its side. A dressing table with a big mirror. A couch as well and a cupboard beside it. The room was quite spacious. UnnShi ran and hid behind the bed. There was quite some space behind the bed. There was even a window with torn curtains. They sit down holding hands.

Ashi:- Nons dekhona wo aai mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai (Crying)

Unns:- Ashi... Ashi tu shant ho ja... Mein hoon na... Beth idhar

Unns kept peeping whether Moraana came. They hadn't closed the door as they just ran inside without looking behind. Moraana came inside. She looked around.

Moraana:- Kaha gayi wo dono?! Kaha chhupe ho? BAHAR NIKLO

She moved and opened the cupboard and shut it with a big bang. Ashi was already really scared and that bang was a cherry on top for her. She screamed really loud and started crying. Unnati immediately started consoling her.

Ashi (Covered her face with her hands in fear):- Ahhh!! Nons nons please... She will kill all of us... You, me, Honey, Tanzu, Guds, Sanku, Partner, Rishu, Addy... She will kill all of us... (Crying really badly)

Unns (Hugs her):- Nons stay strong... Kisiko kuch nahi hoga... Please shant ho ja... Kuch nahi hoga. Everyone is strong and will be safe. We need to move out of here now.

Ashi nods. Unns was also scared but she tried to stay strong for her Noni. Moraana heard Ashi's scream and started moving towards the bed. UnnShi crawls and hid behind the couch. "Where are you hiding little rats?", Moraana shouted with anger. Behind the couch, there were many boxes kept. It had frames, small decor pieces, and some random stuff. UnnShi started throwing them all around the room. This kept Moraana distracted. They once made a loud noise on the opposite side of the room so they can run as the door was quite near the couch. Moraana moved to the other side and UnnShi ran but suddenly they hear the same voice as Arsh and Rishu heard. Moraana screamed loud and disappeared. UnnShi got really scared by her scream but was relieved and confused about the noise and Moraana's scream.

~Manzeel and Aashna's Side~

The three also run to the first floor. They first try and enter the room Arshabh went in. But as they try and enter they close the door on their face. Manav was in the front and it closed on his face. Tanzeel started laughing while Manav was rubbing his face. He saw him laughing and both started fighting. Aashna got irritated by this. She separates them.

Aashna:- Arey Tum dono kya lad rahe ho. Wo aa gayi na to hum teeno ka happy birthday ho jayega. Uss room me chalo

The three move to the room at the end of the floor. It was a storeroom. There were a lot of big cabinets, tables, lamps, and other extra stuff. It was the dustiest place. Also, there was no window and it was really dark. They somehow manage to go and hide behind the things kept and hide under a table. Moraana enters and starts searching for them. The room was quite big and had a lot of stuff. It was really hard to find the three.

Tanzeel:- Mujhe lagta hai wo jaldi hum teeno pakad legi

Manav:- Tanzu hum ek kaam karte let's confess one thing

Tanzeel:- Ha bhai ek esi baat jo aap batana chahte ho par bata nahi paay aaj tak

Manav:- Ha pehle tu start kar

Aashna (Annoyed):- What?! Have you both gone nuts?!

Tanzeel:- Once I was walking on the footpath kicking rocks when while kicking one I just fell down and then stood up and acted all normal

Manav:- Once I instead of adding chili sauce added ketchup to your plate and then said that the chili sauce was expired so tasted weird

Aashna (Irritated):- Tumhari ladai me ketchup aa hi jaate hai

Manav:- Ketchup is our mutual hate

They both were continuously admitting one thing or the other and were talking shit. Aashna was really annoyed by this now.

Aashna (Shouts but whispers):- Shut up both of you!! Just shut up!!

Tanzeel:- Chal Aashna tu bhi confess karde wo Moraana aati hi hogi
Aashna gives a death stare

Manav:- Are bata de tere apne hi hai kya pata aage batane ka mauka mile na mile. Jaise I love Unns more than myself mene bata diya

Tanzeel:- I love Ashi more than anyone mene bhi bata diya

Aashna:- What?! You love my best friends I am so happy for them...

Manav:- Jaise tu humare bestfriend se pyaar nahi karti

Aashna (Acts innocent):- Matlab?

Tanzeel:- Matlab tu bhi to Sanku se pyaar karti hai

Aashna (Blush):- NO who said!!😳

Manav:- Natak mat kar bol de hum kisiko nahi batayenge

Tanzeel:- Aur dekhna uska naam ate hi kese muh lal tamatar ki tarah ho gaya...

Aashna:- Accha thik yes I love Sanku... But please kisiko mat batana. Mene Unns and Ashi ko bhi nahi bataya

Manzeel:- AMAZING 😁

Aashna:- Thik hai me tuhare baareme sabko bata dungi

Manzeel:- NAHIII (Shouts)

Aashna:- Shh!! Wo sun legi

Moraana:- Sun legi nahi sun liya!!

Aashna and Manzeel shout but they hear the sound and soon Moraana's scream and she disappeared. The three come out of the table and searched for her.

Tanzeel:- Moraana Chachi where are you?
Aashna and Manav give a glare and he keeps his finger on his mouth.

~Sanku and Addy's Side~

To be continued
A/N:- Was this chapter fun? I tried adding horror and fun both... So what's better than Manzeel's conversation and either of Aashna, Unnati, or Ashi being irritated... 

Please give your feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed ✌️

I hope you are enjoying it... Next chapter on Wednesday

BYEEEE...

Thank you
~Siya🌸