Chapter 16

Ashi was really scared of the figure. She was shivering. She points towards the figure. As everyone turns their head to look at the figure. They were really scared. They all slowly started moving towards each other and hold hands. Unnati who was sitting on the floor slowly started standing up and stood with others. It was a person facing them with inverted legs and face turned to the other side. As everyone was moving back they hit the wall. They were speechless. Words got stuck in their neck. They weren't in the state of screaming nor running they stood their numb holding hands looking towards the figure. They were trapped between the person and the wall. They could run upstairs but none of them had the strength to even move. Soon the person spoke...

Person:- Tum log yaha kya karne aaye ho? Chale jao yaha see warna warna me tum sabko to khatam kar dungi...

It was a deep heavy voice. The voice was more of a lady type but yet had that masculine tone. There was a tone of threatening in that person's voice. All were really scared they weren't in the state of replying to the person. Suddenly the person turned his head. And everyone turned their faces. They closed their eyes. Slowly after some time Sanket turns his head and opens his eyes. He sees that person was nowhere to be found. He looked here and there twice but the person was nowhere. He started calling everyone.

Sanket:- Guys guys dekho yaha... Manavbhai Tanzu Vahini Ashi Honey that person left no one is here. 

Everyone slowly turned their heads and opened their eyes. When they saw there was no one they moved forward and started seeing here and there to confirm. Suddenly they heard someone walking down the stairs really quickly. They all gathered up again in a group. They saw it was RIshabh.

Rishabh:- Guys jaldi chalo Addy mil gaya

Manav:- Kya kahan? Chalo guys

They all rushed to the second floor and then to the terrace. It was windy there. As they reach they saw Addy lying unconsciously. They went and shook him to wake him up but nothing happened. Then Manav sprinkled water on Addy's face. Addy started moving his eyes. He woke up.

Addy:- Umm... Me kahan hoon? Who are you? Rishu

Rishabh:- Addy tu thik hai? Tu yahan? Mere bhai tujhe chot to nahi lagi

Addy:- Nahi me thik hu but me to vo room me tha yaha terrace pe

Rishabh:- Vo hum baad me pata laga te hai

Addy:- You guys?(To TaMaSa and AUA) Did Mr.Davidson help you? (Tries to stand up)

Tanzeel:- Are are(Helps him to stand) No he didn't (Told the whole incident)

Addy:- You should have told I had sent him anyways you guys are here to find me?

Rishabh:- Yes (While others nod)

They introduce themselves. They decide back to go down and check for that room and about the bloodstains. While they were going Ashi just took a glance from the terrace to find Arsh but he was nowhere to be found. Ashi started panicking she got worried as for where is Arsh.

Ashi:- Guys guys Arsh kahi dikh nahi raha where is he?

Sanket:- Kya?!

Manav:- Me use call karta hu(Calls him)Hello!! Arsh kahan hai tu? Accha thike... Ma papa ne kya kaha?... Thike accha kiya tune... (Told about they found Addy but nothing about the person they saw)... Accha chal tu safe rehna and kuch bhi ho to call karna... Bye (Call ends) Guys wo humare parents ka call aya tha Arsh ko and hume bhi but humare phone out of coverage aa raha tha isliye so Arsh told them there are network issues and he has gone a little further on the road for network and is at a safe place.

Unnati:- Accha hai...

Everyone was relieved.

Aashna:- Accha Rishabh where were you?

Rishabh:- ???

Aashna:- When Unns fell after that where did you go? We were searching for you

Rishabh:- Ohh!! That... that I heard some noises from the second floor and climbed and I saw terrace door open which I obviously didn't so check and found Addy. Kyu kuch hua tumhare saath?

Unnati:- Umm ha... (Told about the person)

Rishabh (Cold expression):- Oh!! I think we should stay together now

Manav:- Yeah niche chal te hai

To be continued
A/N:- Who was that person? How did Addy land on the terrace? Where was Rishu? Why did that person tell TaMaSaXAUA to go back? 

I have added horror scenes this wasn't up to the mark but I promise the next chapter will be a thrilling one. So

Please give feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed✌️

Next chapter on Saturday till then Byeee

Thank you
~Siya🌸