Chapter 27

Everyone woke up with really bad headache. They all were not even in state of speaking. They were just holding their head and sitting down. They were fainted just for 15 mins yet the pain was something high. Rishabh had less pain in comparison with others.

Rishabh (In mind):- Ahh!! Mujhe hi itna sir dard ho raha hai bichare in logo ko kya ho raha hoga?! Idea!! Ha yehi karta hu shayad wo stone kaam aa jaye!! But isme... No I have to do this...

He stood up somehow and managed to take the amethyst which was lying far because as Sanket fainted the stone rolled out. He took and kept on his head. His pain started healing but he was shouting really badly. Others were just terrified looking at him. More than scared for themselves they were afraid what might happen with Rishu. He was screaming like anything and a tear rolled down Rishu's cheek because of the pain he was going through. After sometime he stopped and sat on his knees. His headache was gone. He looked towards others who were still not in state of speaking but we're looking towards him with concern, pain and even happiness he was fine. He then moved the stone towards others. He didn't want to but the soft corner for his SUPPORT SYSTEM made him do it. They all looked towards each other and they came closer held each other's hand and joined their heads. Rishu kept the amethyst on them together. Slowly and gradually they also started screaming. Girls' situation was worse. They were feeling a pain they could have never felt. Few moments later, they stopped parted and saw each other crying. They went through immense pain.

On the other hand, Moraana and ?? were looking everything from their teleporting mirror. They were laughing looking at the pain all of them were going through.

Moraana:- ?? Agar unhe dusre stones mil gaye to...

??:- To kuch nahi hum unhe ese shocks, pain dete rahenge and wo khud give up kar denge

They both share a evil laughter. Meanwhile DamnFam notices each other's situation and the next moment share a warm hug. A hug which can solve everything. Sometimes a hug says it all. It's the best way of communication. After a long hug they part and wipe their tears. Hold hands and...

DF (Sobbing):- Together we can and we will...

Tanzeel:- The amount of pain we need to bear...

Ashi:- We will bear it together

Manav:- The amount of risks we need to take

Unnati:- We will take it all together

Aashna:- We will not give up

Sanket:- Will stay strong and

Rishu:- Be each other's support system

Arsh:- Together we can

Addy:- And we will

DF:- We will!!

They all were still in tears. With each line they said tears flowed from their eyes. By the end they smile looking towards each other. A smile giving assurance of whatever they said. Their eyes said it all. Each and everyone promised their heart that they wouldn't let anything happen to other.

Sometimes silence speak better than words or actions. Here exact same happened. The TUMSAAA internally promised they wouldn't let anything happen to their family. Addy and Rishu felt as if they got their families. TaMaSa and Arsh as their brothers and AUA as their sisters. They would fight it all together...

To be continued
A/N:- Idk if you felt it but I was really emotional writing this chapter... Many of you wanted me to post a chapter so I wrote it. Ik it's short but I hope it's till what you guys like.

Now let the fun in ACTUAL terms begin. I changed the plot a bit. I have few ideas of such intense scenes so next chapters will be such heavy. It's fictional so might something serious happen too. Moraana and ?? your game is over ab. Also, ?? reveal kardu next chapter me ya suspense rakhu?🤔

Also, in next chapter they MIGHT fight Sapphire and Rishu MIGHT tell the half truth and free Addy. MIGHT likha hai matlab kuch bhi ho sakta hai!!🤭

Please give your feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed ✌️

I hope you enjoyed it... Next chapter on Friday...

BYEEEE...

Thank you
~Siya🌸