Chapter 17

They all go down. They show the bloodstains to Addy. He was equally shocked to see the bloodstains. They started following the bloodstains. It led to a wall??

Rishabh (In his mind):- Oh god!! How can I be this dumb?

Aashna:- What? A wall?

Manav:- What can be here? Is there a hidden room or something?

Ashi:- Doesn't look like.

Manav:- Then why did they end here? They should either lead to a room right...?(Looks towards everyone but at the end towards Rishabh)

Rishabh:- How would I know?

Unnati:- He is not pointing you it's just in general.

Rishabh:- Yeah fine...

They were talking about how did they end here? All of them had millions of questions. It's been 15 mins they were standing silently. Suddenly they hear a thud voice. A voice as if something big fell from a height with great velocity. All got really scared. The house is closed and thus the voice started to echo. They started moving towards the ground floor. Slowly and steadily they were going down the stairs holding hands in pairs. They reach the ground floor and see someone standing near the door panting, with hands on his knees, sweating. TaMaSa and AUA recognize who he was.

TaMaSa and AUA:- Arsh...?

Arsh:- Guys tum thik ho?

Manav:- Ha hum to bilkul badhiya but tu yaha kese and kyu?

Arsh:- Tune hi to call karke bulaya

Tanzeel:- Bhai aapne kab?

Mnv:- Mujhe nahi pata mene nahi bulaya

Arsh:- Are...

Flashback Begins

After talking with Manav Arsh was sitting near a tea stall more of cafe-type sipping on his tea that's when he gets a call from Manav again. (Not the first time uske baad phirse)

Arsh:- Bol Manav

Manav (Panting and scared):- Arsh Arsh sun jaldi aaja yaha hum bahut badi musibat me hai please aja

Arsh (Stood up and tensed):- Kya kya hua? Deenu tu thik hai? Sab thik hai? Bata mujhe

Manav:- Kuch thik nahi hai please jaldi aaja

Arsh:- Ha mein abhi ata hu

As the call ended Arsh rushed to the house. He was running like crazy. He had all the negative thoughts in his mind. He removed all the thoughts and thought positively.

Flashback Ends

Arsh:- Isiliye mein aa gaya

Manav:- But mene nahi bulaya... (Checks his pockets for his phone) Mera phone... Mera phone kaha gaya?

Rishu:- Ye hai? (Hands him a phone)

Manav:- Ha tere pass kese aya?

Rishu:- Vo vo abhi hum jab abhi niche aye tab gir gaya to me lete aya (Not maintaining eye contact)

Unnati was about to say something when the lights start flickering. Ashi, Unnati, and Aashna had torches that they accidentally drop. They picked up and tried switching them on but nothing worked. They kept them aside and took their phones and turned the flashlight. All of a sudden the lights turn on completely. They all started looking here and there. They see all of them were there except one. Suddenly they see a figure coming down the stairs but not in a normal way. 

Hands in the front and legs behind

Hands in the front and legs behind. All at once started screaming. It was the same person who they saw earlier. They made it out of its appearance. The person had a very scary face. Eyes all wide open with white iris and just a pupil in the center. Blood was flowing in the form of tears which were all over its face. Dark red lips looked as if he just drank a gallon of blood and didn't wash his face. He had long nails toe as well as his finger. He is slowly moving down the stairs. Everyone else is just moving backward until they stop sticking to the wall. In a flash of light, the person is in front of them. They all stood still closing their eyes whispering or chanting something. The person came really close to their face. Arsh opened his eyes and made eye contact with him for a millisecond and instantly closed his eyes. He mumbled, "Wh-wh-who a-ar-ar-are y-you?" Words got stuck in his throat he wasn't even able to able stand but somehow he managed and held Unnati and Addy's hand next to him. The very next moment they heard someone saying a "MORAANA". It was the same voice they had heard before and the next thing that happened is...

To be continued
A/N:- How did the bloodstains end near the wall? Is there a hidden room? Who called Arsh? Who is missing? What happened to them at the end? And last...

WHO IS MORANA?? 

Also, how was the horror scene in this was it good, okay-ish, or could have been better? Tell me honestly guys...

Please give feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed✌️

Next chapter on Monday... BYEEEEEEEE

Thank you
~Siya🌸