Chapter 19

Rishabh:- Guys umm ha... MORAANA is ANNA's step sister...

Manav:- Oh god!! Now the story makes more sense...

Tanzeel:- Same...

Arsh:- Are par koi mujhe bhi batao story(Remember guys when Rishu told the story Arsh was not there)

Rishabh:- So

Flashback Begins

Moraana and Anna were sisters. Specifically, stepsisters. Anna's dad was a white magic power holder. It was said in the golden book of magic that his(Anna's dad) daughter will be the wittiest and most powerful. Moraana's mother was a black magic power holder. She got to know about this and married Anna's dad. Anna's mom died when she few months old and Anna's dad married Moraana's mom when Anna was 3. After a year of marriage, Moraana was born. She had inherited all of the black magic from her mother and also white magic from her father. Moraana and Anna looked pretty identical. Moraana did all the mischief in the city and spilled everything on Anna. 

In 1976 they all shifted here to Wattigon. In 1978 Anna's father and Moraana's mother died together. How? No one knows. But when they died Moraana and Anna got to know about THE MAGIC WILL. The magic will state that if Anna dies and her skeleton is buried in the earth all the property of Anna's dad would be Moraana's and vice versa.

But if both of them die and none of their skeletons are buried in the earth then the property goes to the charity. Anna was greedy she started torturing Moraana to make her die. One day she died she poisoned her but the reason why she wasn't successful was that then she got to know that she needs to bury her on THE BLUE MOON DAY. The people got to know about her plans. And they burned the house just before 2 days of THE BLUE MOON DAY in 1980. In that burning, Anna died too.

Flashback Ends

Rishabh:- After people burnt their house they thought to take the ashes of the house to CHASSIS RIVER but the next day they found the house back and never really came here. And then incidents took place so people got even more scared and the era of magic ended too and people just started ignoring every single thing about this house. 

Arsh:-(deep thought) (Addy was confused)

Aashna:- Guys what if MORAANA's skeleton is in that room?!
Just think about it

Ashi:- Yeah and what if we open the door and find the skeleton and bury it might all these things stop like the weird things which happen here. Also, might the house again come to ashes and we can get free too

Rishabh (In mind):- Wow!! Aash and Ashi I love you guys... Mujhe to kuch bolna hi nahi pada and tum sab samaj gai. (Loud) Yeah nice idea

Arsh:- But how will we open the room? And which star were you talking about?

Manav:- Idhar aa(He took him to the star and explained everything about it)

Sanket:- Guys I think we should divide and start finding the gemstone. What say?!

Tanzeel:- But guys is everyone fine?

Ashi:- Matlab?

Tanzeel:- Umm... Kuch nahi leave it. Let's pair up and find. 

Addy:- Par guys ek baar door bhi dekhe kya exact system hai door ki and then you should call your parents too. It's about to be evening so you need to tell them something.

Arsh:- Yeah Addy is right. We need to tell something at least

Everyone called at their respective homes and told them they have decided to stay one-two more days there as it's really amazing and they still have vacation going on. Then they head to the door of the room.

 Then they head to the door of the room

The door was really ancient. It had spider webs all around. Had a big star drawn in the center. (Not shown in the pic but please imagine). It was really dusty there. Looked really dark in there. There was no light coming just had one window and it was time for sunset and thus there was a ray of yellow light with an orange hue coming indirectly falling on the star. It also had a keyhole.

Manav took a stick that was lying around and removed all the spider webs and looked really closed to the star. The star looked like a rock. It looked as if the key would divide into two and automatically the door would open.

Manav:- Looks like there are keys to open these lock

Tanzeel:- One key is a normal one and other is related to stars and gemstones

Sanket:- Yeah but where will find them...?

That very moment...

To be continued
A/N:- Was this story true which Rishabh shared?? Where will they find both the keys? What will Moraana do? What happened at the end?

True story Addy ko pata bhi hai aur nahi bhi...

Please give feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed✌️

Want an inline comment. Are you guys really enjoying the book? I wanna know coz this chapter took so long as I was demotivated as I had kept a goal in previous chapter that didn't complete and the number of comments are going down. So is there anything I should? Aur you aren't enjoying the story? Whatever it is I would love to hear please tell me so I can improve upon it.

Next chapter on Thursday... BYEEEEEEEE

Thank you
~Siya🌸